Wednesday? Evening

my jabber noticed I was nervous so told me I was a very brave man in such a patronising way I don’t think I will ever forget it

8 Likes

My son was briefly on the local news this evening. He’s pretty, pretty excited.

5 Likes

Tonight it’s Off Menu and Office Ladies. Those two, Office Deep Dive and the Conan O’Brien one are the only ones I listen to atm really.

Well, it makes a change from another guitar amp

1 Like

I’m eating vegetarian paella. Am I at it @profk ?

1 Like

a tiny bit, I’m afraid :frowning:

I will allow ‘Spanish rice’ or ‘Spanish style rice’.

3 Likes

I will adapt accordingly.

1 Like

Did he blow up the Newmarket Road Tesco air conditioning?

Thought you were talking about valium here

Digital valium.

Pump up the etc

Signs everywhere these days saying things like IF YOU SEE A CRIME THEN REPORT IT aren’t there

Feels like there are more of them every time I’m back in England, immediate visceral reminder of how horrible and fash the government are

2 Likes

what about the chipmunks

1 Like

Feel quite cosy and happy

Not sure why but that’s nice :blush:

1 Like

the “see it, say it, sorted” thing at train stations really irks me cause the people thinking up the slogan clearly wanted to nip out sooner rather than later

1 Like

Evening!

Went out for some food with some friends, not long got in. Having a choc fudge porter to drink now which is very nice, albeit a little heavy. Watching Bob’s Burgers as realised S10 is on Prime and I’ve not seen it yet. :slightly_smiling_face:

They did a segment on how funding for specialst school provision isn’t increasing in line with increase in asc/adhd etc diagnoses. Yay. Still, he was on TV!!!

2 Likes

didn’t want to buy alcohol but panicked and got some anyway because they were out of the crisps I wanted and I would have felt foolish just leaving with nothing

only beef hula hoops left can you believe it?

thought it was ‘see it, say it, sort it’

ffs