Wednesday Evening

Alright? Had a pretty easy day at work, got home and opened a load of presents, about to go and pick up Chinese for tea and there’s cake later. Pretty good low-key birthday evening lined up, but what’s going on with you?

11 Likes

3 of the choicest cuts from my presents

23 Likes

Looks like a good “highlights from birthday haul” :slight_smile:

All is okay here. Afternoon in Grimsby for work, then an early tea in Cleethorpes

I am now checked into to a rather genteel hotel/spa/golf club in North Lincolnshire. For bonus points: which rather X rated song was someone singing as they walked past my hotel room door?

8 Likes

WAP?

Nope, not that one

My neck my back etc

2 Likes

That’s the one

4 Likes

A classic!

1 Like

Evening!

I’m off to another gig tonight, the third of my “four gigs in seven days” September run (I’ve got another similarly packed week in October). A local band called Sairie tonight, at a tiny venue that I haven’t been to (well, not since it was just the upstairs room at a pub)

Lasagne for dinner first though

1 Like

Imagine if those were the actual words.

3 Likes

Alright munchkins

Got a curry for dinner, though i actually wanted wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli.

Had a silly day and need to work tonight but i might just…not?

1 Like

9.45 headliner? On a Wednesday night?

Just tidied out the spice cupboard, essential work clearly

really need to cook tea but my really loud house mate is in the kitchen and I just do not want to talk to anyone

Someone who bought something from us on Facebook marketplace came back to pick up some screws, fittings etc that should have gone with it. They brought their dog. Dr Mrs Epimer pointed at it and said “who’s this guy?”

They replied l: “This is my dog.”

I pissed myself. What an answer.

9 Likes

Exactly what went through my head as I was typing it.

Do you know what.

I’m bringing scout back

:woman_zombie:

21 Likes

Just walking back from Lidl. Looks like it’s about to bucket down. Meeting a friend shortly so it’s a salami and cheese baguette for now.

:scream:

3 Likes

:ghost:
:hugs:

4 Likes