Wednesday Eveningtime

Alright? Had a pretty textbook day tbh. Got jacket potatoes in the oven and just started Alma’s Not Normal. Might have an early night. What’s going on?

3 Likes

Very much enjoyed Alma’s Not Normal. There’s a couple of soliloquys that’re top class.

3 Likes

Need to do a bit of work this evening I think - might also have a beer though so it’s not all bad.

In the gym, just wanna nap

1 Like

Vietnamese food then Forza

1 Like

Evening!

Had a bit of a lazy day today. Took the dog out this morning and pretty much sat on the sofa playing xbox all afternoon.

Steak, dauphinoise + veg for tea

Tub of Ben and Jerry’s in the freezer that might well be consumed as pudding too.

6 Likes

my dutch teacher got a new baby pig (bottom left)

15 Likes

This feels like the sort of depth perception skew I get when I’ve been up for two days.

5 Likes

love the coat

1 Like

Good news @Scout

2 Likes

Watching Movern Callar. It’s great. But depressing.

1 Like

Had some beers arrive from an unspecified DiSser who works at a brewery in South Devonshire. No idea who that could be.

Putting the kids to bed, 1 down, 1 to go. Having fish, potato wedges and peas for tea, meeting a mate I’ve not seen in a year for a drink at a nice cosy pub. Nice evening ahead I hope

8 Likes

Back on my hellofresh bullshit

4 Likes

Evening all :wave:

Currently drinking a cuppa and listening to The Crane Wife. Shortly to be walking the eldest to Guides. Later to be having chilli for dinner.

1 Like

You’re welcome x

3 Likes

Ngl, thought it was you

1 Like

wearing shoes to a date

• wanker
  • fine

0 voters

Better than barefoot…?

4 Likes

:wave:

Made some soup for lunch (b’nut squash) tomorrow

Also made some enchiladas for tea

Gonna play some drums after that

Then TV

Then bed

1 Like

i mean like smart shoes. and a posh coat

i like dressing up smart sometimes and it makes me feel more confident but i also feel like i’m giving an inaccurate representation of my true slob self