Wednesday eveningtime

Don’t think today existed, I have contributed to and taken nothing from the world

Except chocolate. There is now slightly less chocolate in the world

What a fucking idiot

1 Like

Why leave it Pending ffs, be easier if it was just denied rather than leaving me in limbo

My friend in Japan just got woken up by the earthquake. He has drawn a handy graphic so we all know he’s ok and definitely not going to get hit by a tsunami

(really hope everyone else is OK)

2 Likes

Is there any appetite* for a thread about reducing food waste?

• I would read or maybe post in such a thread

0 voters

*is this a pun? Not sure

That’ll do, I’ll start one

Never ever hesitate about starting a thread. Any idea is a good idea imo.*

*obviously there are exceptions

1 Like

It is done

2 Likes

I can’t imagine why you would choose this over a regular chocolate one.

4 Likes

Evening all!

I played a game of football poorly.

I am currently defrosting some meat to make slow cooker Irish stew tomorrow (a NA version of steak and ale).

Twas only 4 miles

I like the sweetco…

No, I’m sorry.

1 Like

London!! :blush:

1 Like

Ah, London.

Kuenssberg gone all the way to Saudi Arabia to interview Johnson

Nope

3 Likes

Got a free potato at a pub quiz about Ireland (www.drownedinsound.com/thebritsareatitagain no but the team next to us got 10 huge potatoes so they gave us some)

It’s very chaotic and we lost 26 points on the ‘lose all your points in this round with one incorrect answer’ because my team mate (who admittedly knew a lot of answers I didn’t in this round) incorrectly identified the Marshmallow Man as the Pillsbury Doughboy :sob: we didn’t do very well in general

However we did well on music round and I got MBV :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Ash and Fontaines DC

1 Like

Listened to the 10 minute version of Glider on the way home as a mark of respect for St Patrick’s Day

WHY DOES THE HINGE ALGORITHM THINK I LIKE DOGS

I LITERALLY X ANYONE WITH A DOG IN THEIR PHOTOS IMMEDIATELY

EVERYONE ELSE LIKES DOGS WHY CAN THE ALGORITHM NOT FIND ME A HANDSOME, FUNNY, SLIGHTLY ABRASIVE MAN WHO DOESNT LIKE DOGS

Post/avatar intersection x