Wednesday football thread

Leicester and spurs get big wins in europe. Arsenal, city and celtic in action tonight.
Probs the two best teams in the championship face off at St. James’ park.
Bendtner scored a goal

AOB?

Thought Leicester did a really good job last night. Enjoyed that game

oh yeah, polls

Who do you think will get the job

• Pardew
  • Southgate
  • Bruce
  • Howe
  • Hoddle
  • Ranieri
  • Wenger
  • Klinsmann
  • Dyche
  • Neville
  • Redknapp
  • Bielsa
  • Van Gaal
  • Blanc
  • Pellegrini
  • Billic
  • Hiddink
  • Other (please specify)

0 voters

Who would you pick

• Pardew
  • Southgate
  • Bruce
  • Howe
  • Hoddle
  • Ranieri
  • Wenger
  • Klinsmann
  • Dyche
  • Neville
  • Redknapp
  • Bielsa
  • Van Gaal
  • Blanc
  • Pellegrini
  • Billic
  • Hiddink
  • Other (please specify)

0 voters

what is the bellend game of choice tonight? is bayern vs atletico on? don’t fancy that tbh.

Janssen looks suspiciously Soldado-y :cold_sweat:

gutted about big sam tbh

I’ll be pretending to watch Napoli - Benfica. You should’ve gone for Moussa Dembele because a) potentially great name-on-back-of-shirt/subs bants and b) he’s ridiculously good and he was going for compensation in the summer and next season he’ll cost £20+mio

yeah not sure how or why he squeezed through (everyones) net and ended up in scotland, he seems to be actually good rather than scottish league good.

he must’ve gone there for game time. No way he wouldn’t have had other offers after scoring so many last season, especially given how young he is and how shit we were. He won’t spend more than a season at Celtic, might even go in January

Think I might be VIPing it tonight at the Celtic city game.
Will have to dig out my powder blue suit whilst secretly hoping Celtic win :slight_smile:

Villa conceded in thr last ten AGAIN. 7 draws this season

:smiley: we may have a new king of bants on our hands!! watch out chico flores!

Celtic are 9/1 tonight. Even bearing all the factors in mind they’re overpriced there. Should be around 4/1. Don’t get me wrong, City should win, but if they purely in terms of value it doesn’t seem right. If the fixture was played ten times Celtic would win two or three as opposed to one.

no scottish chat please.

nah. Best team in a league 1 standard division, bumbled past some utter filth in the qualifiers then got demolished by Barca, against the only team in (decent football) Europe with a 100% record this season. 9/1’s short if anything

keep laughing at this headline, is it supposed to be funny?

You don’t understand how betting works.

Gareth Christ will redeem us all

I don’t think Celtic have a 10% chance of winning tonight, so 9/1 isn’t good value

Yeah, you’re not really getting this, are you? Nevermind, everyone has their thing. Maybe try the cycling threads.

this is some top, top footy chat. How are you going to be lining up tonight without De Bruyne? would be fun to see Iheanacho and Aguero both start