Wednesday isn't it

Am I being blind to a daily thread?

Anyway, my band’s CD went to production yesterday, so I’m relieved and proud. I drummer on it, and designed the artwork. Hopefully it won’t look like shit when it comes back. Exciting.

How are we all?

10 Likes

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

1 Like

Morning - I got a right stinky sweat on last night. Need to have a shower.

WFH CBA

feeling really bleak today.

Gonna be a tough one

I realised I put ‘drummer’ instead of ‘drummed’ and now I’ll hate this thread forever.

4 Likes

:heart:️ to you Bammers X

Taking kids for walk around Avebury. That’s it for today, got some greengages so gonna make a crumble too.

1 Like

I thought that was intentional. I like it.

Not much going on today - big walk in the woods with the dog and kids this morning. Child free this afternoon, so catching up on work stuff.

I have leftover kedgeree set aside for lunch, which I am already looking forward to.

3 Likes

Last day in the office for 2 weeks. Woo.

Plus going to see Mogwai tonight Woo.

10 Likes

Made it into the shared office for the first time in ages. Nice leaving the house tbh.

Hi. Going to reserve a rental home today. It’ll be the last quiet day until we’ve moved. Ugh.

Phone job interview this arvo. Egh.

Also my baby bro’s 21st birthday. A big boy now.

Whereabouts you gonna ‘stay’?

Tired, cba. Day ‘off’ though hopefully, which of these tasks I cba with should I try to ba with today?

• Sorting out R’s old/unused toys to take to the charity shop or chuck if not in good enough condition.
  • Give the bath toys and mat, and possibly the bath itself, a good clean.

0 voters

Obvs doing other stuff too, but I should probably try get at least one of those done.

ay up

nothing to report.

bike ride with all my lovely cycing buds tonight, pints after.

loads of shit to be getting done at work but uuurgh, motivation is LOW

Morning all!

Decent night’s sleep last night for the first time in ages, and some good tinkering in Ableton last night too (even if listening back I want to change everything I did, but in a good way - I did some OK things but I know how I can easily change them to be really good things)

Nothing exciting going on today AFAIK, but that’s OK.

2 Likes

SWEATY

1 Like

cba2themax

Good morning. Its payday but I owe my credit card lots of money so can’t be a glamour puss, going to book flights to Turin, though.

I am seeing Dog Day Afternoon tonight for the first time on 35mm - fit!

Salivates

Been bumping NTS 1 a lot. It’s outrageous how much character those bastards manage to inject even into seemingly really simple beats.

3 Likes