Wednesday, isnt't it?

Some lad from the wrestling school I used to train at tagged me in a Neutral Milk Hotel meme.
Late to work again.

1 Like

Easy! Nothing to ntr report today other than getting a haircut after work. Very closely creeping back into Nigel Tufnel area.

put some kiwi fruit in some porridge

results: inconclusive

1 Like

I am in bed sick because fucking idiots keep coming to work with horrible colds so I caught one! LIVID.
Currently finishing masters of none then may snooze and then I’m going to carry on crocheting socks and watch a film.

Boss and other marketing girl are both off today, so headphones on.

Raining.

Depression is back with a thump. Short term plans hitting snags so not happening and long term prospects as shite as ever. Need money, need my own place, need a proper fucking career. Chance of any of these – minimal. Can’t afford the flights to this wedding in France so I’m going to have to cancel my hotel. Got a stag weekend at the end of the month but pretty sure I can’t afford that either. Feeling like a massive burden on my family at the moment.

#prayforurb

And also, presumably because of that ransomware shite, all the network files have changed location and the intranet addresses seem to have changed. So I’m going to actually look through my 1,718 emails to see where everything has disappeared to.

Fucking hell, I’m going home.

I have previously suggested we buy land and start our own town.

It would be wicked.

1 Like

I’m alright, that’s for sure.

1 Like

Morning eric et al.

Awfully muggy and humid and clammy weather today. Need a darned good thunderstorm.

1-2-1 with my boss in 44 minutes, really should be prepping for that. I will in a minute.

Then, shit loads of other stuff to do, including a 1-2-1 with my other direct report. Think I’ll be here late today seeing as my to-do list trebled in size yesterday.

I’ll take the rest of my shit to the depression thread presently.

Fuck off Wednesday.

Happy it’s raining, though. I’m supposed to finish my MRA textbook tonight but… we’ll see.

1 Like

Good luck! Ace them!

Sorry, probably should have done the same. Happy Wednesday everyone!

Morning

Update from last night: there was no group sex, surrogacy, pregnancy or engagement… My friends are moving away :frowning: which would normally be fine but it comes on top of a whole bunch of other issues, disappointments and so on.

NEVERTHELESS, I’m resolving to have a positive attitude, because, well, fuck it, I don’t fancy the alternative. Happy Wednesday, DiS

FWIW, I can relate to a lot of your last paragraph right now, man. Sorry to hear you’re having such a shitty and tough time of it.

Nah, feel free to vent here if you need to. Sounds like a tough situation.

Guys, I’ve been in for 5 minutes and I’ve already introduced myself to ‘Graham’ and ‘Des’.

Are you working at the BBC Grandstand studio circa 1990?

8 Likes

:grinning:

Guess I should get up.