Wednesday lunchtime soundtrack

radio

Hey you lot,

So I’m piloting a new DiS Radio show this Weds from 12-2 on http://www.sohoradiolondon.com

I’m going to play some song requests (see here: Best of Q3 2016 (July, August, September) ) but am also going to try to have a couple of segments based on the forums.

The most obvious one, given the time of day, is a lunch thread. So be sure to prepare some ridiculous feast and we can give it a shout out on Weds.

I can’t have a fish puns segment, can I?

I’m handing this over to you lot for one segment idea. The winner gets either a pint the next time you see me or our user account upgraded with the name of your choice (i.e. where I have Evil Overlord I can edit accounts!)

Sean

I think you should do a ‘photoshop a lightsaber’ thread and just read out what people have done

This is happening in a few mins.

i’m going to listen to you sean

is there a listening badge?

Can you play the new @myvitriol record?

Or alternatively, this

put that badge idea on hold, the listen live thing doesn’t work for me (probably because I’m in work)

SOON™

I can’t get it to work on my phone either

I AM LISTENING!!!

Some band with guitars. IDK maccabees or someone

it’s about a 20 minute walk from where I work so i could maybe just go down there and listen in

Marina / Depeche Mode (w/ Goldfrapp)

THIS IS SO GOOD.

TRUMP THEME.

Kiss me Sean :heart_eyes:

play this please

Feel bad cos I’ve stopped listening to watch #cycling. Sorry Sean (and the kills) xxx

I’m listening. Is this M83?

G’wan @sean!

Yeah it was

Surprised you haven’t just boshed Paramore on repeat.

This Jaar record is pure AOTY material.