Wednesday morn

Hi all. Saw there wasn’t a thread and I wanted to share one of the most relatable memes I’ve ever seen

https://scontent-lhr8-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/fr/cp0/e15/q65/217918962_4700723753328412_8180820588692466618_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=110474&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=TJdZNZMqZwkAX9OHn_r&tn=xRvGyVH7EhNObTUD&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=b6691cdc08adcc4ef8ce092eff0ac7c0&oe=6199D98B

As you were

16 Likes

Morning,

My boiler is broken, and I have no hot water.

However, I’m going to see Yo La Tengo in Canterbury tonight - so all is well.

1 Like

“I feel seen” and all that stuff.

Seriously though… it me.

1 Like

Morning all!

I’m doing little apart from marking today. I’ll be eating leftovers for lunch so don’t even really have a reason to walk to the shops at lunchtime.

I will probably spend the afternoon hitting a computerised dragon with a sword. It’s not Thursday and this isn’t a euphemism.

3 Likes

Hello

Choir and then sandwiches made out of waffles. Very good.

6 Likes

Morning

Sky looked quite cool this morning

About to take the small, furry animal for a little walk.

Off to Hereford later for a bit of food and a few beers. Or maybe that should be ciders.

10 Likes

First day into the office since mid-March 2020.

I’m not looking forward to it. Rather the opposite in fact.

Boilers always know when it’s winter don’t they.

4 Likes

In preparation for this exact phenomenon, we had it serviced just four weeks ago. FFS.

2 Likes

Working from home when I shouldn’t be but yesterday it was so loud in the office that I felt stressed for ages afterwards and not doing it today. I’m very tired and a bit grumpy so tomorrow, my day off, I’m going to schedule a Big Nap and commit to it.

1 Like

do go on…?

1 Like

Looks terrible but it’s really really good

https://wanderlusteatery.co.uk/food-%26-drinks

4 Likes

fucking hell, absolutely wiped out.

partner has started showing symptoms too :frowning:

Work boooooo

Morning. My boiler was also broken but we got it fixed yesterday. I was afraid we would need a new one (which I cannot afford), but fortunately it only cost £70 to fix.

This gloom is a bit shit innit?

If you want owt grabbing from the shop or owt let me know.

GWS buddy

1 Like

Hi

Quite a nice sunny day here in b-town

Just observing people at work being slightly passive aggressive with each other over e-mail

Hoping to get out for a lunch bike - been very slack recently

Still feel ill. Gonna do another LFT. Pretty sure I’ve just forgotten what a cold is like though.

Had the holy triumvirate of bagel, coffee and seinfeld for breakfast so today was off to a flying start. Then the person at work called me David again even after I made an awkward scene about how it wasn’t my name a week ago so fuck it, I give up. I’m David now. Hi everyone.

Need coffee in:

8 Likes

Morning. Lounging round, having toddler cuddles and listening to Cassandra Jenkins. Was going to make a couple of nice curries, but the freezer is jam packed, so might get some bits of there for dinner instead. Got a kitchen’s worth of washing up to do, no breakfast in, so better rectify both of those soon.