Wednesday morn

Thanks man! Got a massive tesco order arriving any minute (basically all cream soda and crisps) so should be golden :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hello. Car temperature gauge went up into the red on the way to work and then the battery light came on so that was a nice start to the day. Day consists of packing website orders from now until hometime by the looks of it. Might have a beer.

Have been meaning to get our boiler serviced for a while. It’s not been done since we moved in 3 years ago.

Maybe two DiS boiler breakdowns is the push I needed to get it sorted. There’s a plumber literally half a dozen doors away, so I’ve got no excuse really.

16 Likes

This weather is awkward to dress for.

It’s not full on winter/big coat weather but equally it’s not really warm enough to go jumper and no coat or t shirt and light coat.

I have 2 eggs 3 days past their best before date. You using them?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I’m the office today. Got up voluntarily before 7 for the first time for a year, to get in a bit earlier.

In a teams meeting where an NHS bod has been giving a “brief update” for the last half hour.

Missing taking Smudge out for his morning walk.

put them ina jug of water test innit.

1 Like

Cracked them open and they weren’t good, so no dice

Morning!

In the office today, and there was about 20 minutes of jams on the way in because of roadworks on Reigate Hill. Coming off the M25 there are two lanes on the slip road - the left goes towards Reigate Hill, the right lane goes north towards Banstead. If the jams were because of the roadworks, why was it that the left hand lane was moving faster than the right?

Anyway, it meant that I got to listen to the Molly Lewis mini LP as well as the new Jarvis Cocker on the drive in, and there were no raised eyebrows for being late with my meeting with my boss at 9 because he was stuck in the same jam

Bring Me To Life - Evanescence

• WAKE ME UP INSIDE!
  • Let me sleep ffs

0 voters

Thought they were meant to be good for another week or so if they’re in the fridge (as they should be)

I use them weeks and weeks past. Just pop them in a bowl of water. If they float, they’re off.

3 Likes

@Unlucky and Glasgow peeps, highly recommend seeing Z at the French film fest tomorrow fyi - absolutely loved it last night

Omg. Special dis delivery. Crisp shortage no more! (For 3 days until I’ve eaten them all)

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

nice to start your day with some psych rock

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

You’re the best :heart_eyes_cat:

Get a velvet dress, everyone else on this site seems to be getting one.

Three day old soup not same day samosa