Wednesday Morning 3rd March 2021

I’ve been told that my work wants me to give them an up-to-date CV, which is a bit of a nightmare as I don’t really have a clue how they look now. I guess I’ll just look through my Linked-In or something. Hmm. Anyone got any CV advice? (CV being too short to search on so I’ll just stick Curriculum Vitae in here for the future)

As CCB seems to be on a break again

London
:sun_with_face: :crescent_moon: :clock1: :heavy_plus_sign:
06:41 17:44 11:03:34 +3:55
Edinburgh
06:58 17:51 10:52:53 +4:38
King’s Lynn
06:40 17:41 11:00:46 +4:06
Salcombe, Devon
06:54 18:00 11:06:18 +3:45
Melbourne, Victora
07:07 19:55 12:48:20 -2:26
(NB 4th March details for Melbourne)
6 Likes

No more than two sides of A4 and no one really wants to know your hobbies, interesting as they may be, is my advice.

5 Likes

Morning, btw.

2 Likes

Oh god, I hadn’t even considered hobbies. Surely no one even expects that shit at aged 46!

(This is apparently to use in making sure of the the various wage bands although I’m assured they won’t be dropping my pay as a result! So it’ll be purely technical.)

1 Like

Can’t sleep, cane on the here and thought I might as well start the daily thread then saw this lol

1 Like

Was meant to be going out for an early bike with a friend but it’s foggy as fuck, so screw that. But now I’m wiiiiiiide awake :grimacing:

1 Like

Attach hair driers to your handlebars run via a dynamo in your bike wheels to burn the fog away in front of you?

Sounds… Complicated

1 Like

You’ve misspelled genius. Quite the autocorrect fail but phones are tricky like that

1 Like

Kids woke at 5.15am so I told them to go back to sleep and it fucking worked! Now we’re up and I’m. Boiling the kettle ready for a coffee.

In an insane amount of pain last night and today.

Hellofresh have decided to send us an unsolicited box of food today. Not sure why! But yeah adds a wee bit of spice.

Frank says hi.

20 Likes

That sounds like a faff. And also a boon for bored middle managers who want some fun.

“Thank you for submitting your CV, it’s just a formality of course, but…” scans CV, raises eyebrow “…oh…well…that’s interesting… hmm… I see, absolutely nothing to worry about, I’m sure.”

2 Likes

Off to work as ever.

Had a fancy choc hot cross bun to start the day though so that’s good.

Started Mrs Doubtfire last night. Odd isn’t it?

2 Likes

Not seen it since the cinema. Not sure I can face it maybe being terrible

Morning!

Very foggy again this morn.

Have to go in to work to get my Covid test done so I can go in a cab with an instructor for the next few weeks.

On the one hand my work for the day is to go and get swabbed, but on the other I’ve got to have my brain tickled with a swab.

1 Like

Got a two hour video call meeting starting at eight. I’m still in bed.

Going to get up any minute now.

4 Likes

Morning all!

I’m getting my glass of craft vaccine this morning so please look forward to product placement posts from Microsoft this afternoon.

11 Likes

Rubbish night again. Bloody babies. On the late today. It’s my Friday, off tomorrow. Kiddo being potty trained atm, so lots of reminding her to sit in the potty :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Morning all.

Cats decided to start pissing on the carpet instead of his litter tray, so thats nice.

1 Like

Morning all!

How is it only Wednesday morning? Should be Thursday afternoon at least. Sort it out, time.

2 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

20 Likes