Wednesday Morning and Afternoon Thread (20/06/18)

Morning glampers,

Up early because I’m actually going into the office today. Have some training that is actually useful to my job. Have other stuff to do but can’t really remember what.

Realised I’m pretty much deaf in one ear at the moment due to it swallowing water, thirsty ear eh.

What’s happening in your lives?

good morning and afternoon unluckily

1 Like

Please, save some #content for the afternoon.

4 Likes

it’s only half past six but i don’t care
it’s two o’clock somewhere!

going to leave for work a bit earlier than usual and get petrol on the way. if any of you have something more exciting planned in the next hour i’d like to hear it

Cycling from Okehampton to Bristol. Feel knackered from yesterday still :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

1 Like

Sports day today - no head or SLT around so it’s my time to shine!!! (do the announcements on the mic)

3 Likes

Morning. Tough night with the baby. The TV is understandably grouchy and tired and frustrated. Yay

Everything still hurts. Binning work off again.

My bus into the office now has wi-fi. Game-changer.

1 Like

You’ve got this pn :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Today’s gonna be a shiter

really depressed about the world but at least I’m going to see some friends today hopefully that will cheer me up

I’ve now got an 8 minute walk to work so I’m still in bed. :smiley:

1 Like

Other people are often the answer. Also, album in 2 days :smiley:

Petrol update

i wanted to put £15.00 in
i put £15.02 in

oh the shame

2 Likes

True facts if I fill my tank up and it stops on or to close to a whole pound I’ll put in some more so I don’t look like I’ve been trying to hit the mark on purpose.

3 Likes

Feel like I’m dying in this London smog/heat/fug :sweat:

Going to a mystery movie preview tonight. I’ve been to two previously, which ended up being Molly’s Game and Love Simon, so I’m 2/2 right now. But I tactically booked an end seat in the slim chance it turns out to be the new Mamma Mia film…

2 Likes

i don’t understand the reasoning behind this

1 Like

Who wants the cashier to think you car enough to try to hit a whole number (and worse, fail)