Wednesday morning CBF 12.6.19

Hi all,

Just registering that I cannot be bothered with today at all. Nothing to do in work, no one to talk to, and I have to clean the flat when I get home because we’re having viewings.

Cbf

2 Likes

And I’m still wondering where she’s been

2 Likes

Got to do some training and presenting for 3 hours in a bit, so obviously I’m now regretting ever agreeing to take part in society and am eyeing up every conceivable escape method.

1 Like

Morning!

Getting a new (old) car today, so it’s a :+1: from me. Going to take an extended lunch break and have fun throwing it round the country lanes of North Surrey before I come back to work for the afternoon.

1 Like

Made lunch and a smoothie this morning and left them on the counter FOR FUCKS SAKE

So, what do I do for lunch:

• Buy some bread and stuff to make a makeshift (and shit and unsatisfying sandwich)
  • Go across the road and get some chicken and fries (quality is middling)
  • Subway
  • Pizza
  • Something else

0 voters

I’m not a massive fan of a Subway but it’s consistent across locations, cheap and maybe healthy I think :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I’m over dressed for today.

It was cold when I left and I wore a jumper but I think I might be a bit warm…

Feel like you’re doing this just for me now, and I like it.

“I JUST GET THE MACHIIIIIIIINE”

1 Like

card in an envelope goes in

• opening first, so the spine is towards the recipient
  • spine first, opening towards the recipient
  • i have never thought about this but now that i have, i don’t care

0 voters

Opening first, much easier to get it out. (Wahey, Thursday etc)

1 Like

which way does the card face inside the envelope?

• Front of card facing same way as the address
  • Front of card where you’d lick and stick

0 voters

1 Like

yesterday i spent most of the day worrying that i was under dressed as i wore trainers rather than smart shoes and was having to go to some workshop with some other product owner/leader type people in my company. then i got there and everyone was dressed down and i felt far too over dressed. annoying.

Weather is horrible. Colleague behind me is making a series of phone calls and talking about it again and again, just keeps saying “the rain has arrived it to the North East”.

Finally getting something out today that should’ve been out a month ago, which means people will stop calling me and asking when it is coming out.

Last day at work this week, four day weekend with actual fun stuff planned :partying_face:

1 Like

it to? brute

2 Likes

I feel very strongly that if you put the spine in first you’re a bad person

1 Like

morning all :wave:

no-one is sat on my side of the office today. usually get this on Fridays but not earlier in the week. as a result, think today is going to draaaaaaaag. have work to do but really really cba.

really fancy some pizza, probably a bit early though.

Whereabouts? Weren’t you looking at a car in Coulsdon?

:angry::angry::angry:

It makes complete sense to do it this way.

2 Likes

that’s exactly something that a bad person would say

1 Like