Wednesday Morning, Daytime and Evening Thread

We’re switching up the format.

(mutes thread)

1 Like

Hi @bugduv!

Hi @ma0sm. Sorry, your message took a while to get through. I’m currently trekking through Kanchenjunga National Park.

If anything, it’s given me the idea that there should be a morning, daytime AND evening thread!

I would like this, but there’s no photo, so I’m reserving my like in case that comes later

People will get used to change.

Ask the film threaders.

Morning all

The moon looked really impressive this morning. This photo probably belongs in the bad photography thread because the moon looks really unimpressive

6 Likes

Are you a UK citizen? Can you speak to the relevant consulate in Canada or the states to take advice?

Just did such a poor job with some polyfilla that the plumber took it off me.

Pretty emasculating start to the day.

16 Likes

Might get some more kip. Today’s my Saturday after all!

1 Like

WORLD CUP!!!

Dippy little egg in bed :egg:

3 Likes

the Egg:Toast ratio here is way off :confused:

maybe im just jelly

1 Like

starving, second breakfast is in order i think

For the first time ever, being dece to bus drivers over the years has paid off with really satisfying karma

Morning!

No big news today. The weather’s not very notable, there was nothing worth mentioning about the traffic. It’s a quiet day in the office, where I’ll mainly be writing up my appraisal, which should hopefully be easy enough.

Its really tiny home-made bread and i did three mini slices. Only had one egg left :frowning:

ADMITTEDLY THERE WAS ONE SOLDIER WHO DIDN’T GET HIS HEAD DIPPED IN EGG :sleepy:

Being utterly bombarded by incompetence at work from every conceivable angle.

1 Like

Hullo,

Busy day.

Meeting at the Department for Transport, another with Deloitte. Also need to prep for tomorrow and Friday’s presentations in Manchester.

Picking the kids up from school, little else to report otherwise.

Went for a morning swim before work (first time back in the water after watching Jaws :shark:

Forgot how pleasant it can be to move around in a big tub of liquid. Wasn’t really exerting myself, more mindfully and purposefully moving and watching the water moving