Wednesday morning. Hello!!

Morning everyone from Peterborough services where I’m having a maccys brekky.

Gonna beep my horn all the way through the Cambridge section of the a14 to try and annoy @Epimer

How is everyone today

2 Likes

Mate the skip van has been here since 7.20, I can’t hear anything that’s more than fifteen feet away, go nuts

Aeropress gang rise up

Moccamaster Big Potheads…err also rise up

Morning all!

I’m still coming to terms with having to teach on a Wednesday morning for the first time in about nine months.

1 Like

Trying to work this into a joke about teachers have long holidays but my heart isn’t in it

Hi everyone. Instead of sleeping I spent the night with the chorus of I Have Nothing by Whitney Houston repeating in my head for 9 hours. Fun!

6 Likes

Mornin

Need to walk the dog, nip to Sainsbo’s and then do some turbo tidying before house viewings.

Single, I’m not made of money!!!

1 Like

Not sure about this Wednesday business

niiiice
high smoking pot GIF

1 Like

I cba

Morning folks, walked past a happy golden retriever within seconds of leaving the flat this morning, which I take to be a good omen for the day.

Catching up with a beloved pal after work today, taking advantage of working in the middle of a city rather than a remote university campus :+1:

4 Likes

Heh, not great really.

Morning

Ended up watching all of this last night - last episode is pretty bad, loses all the tension and goes daft. Should have been less episodes

Tired, not got much work but need to work on interview prep, got to prepare a 10 minute presentation :worried:

Have a :sauropod: for trying.

It was meant to be a Triceratops but there was no closer emoji.

Admittedly, about nine weeks of of those nine months have been holidays but it is still a bit of a shock to the system.

Good Morning from Surrey

I’m in the office for the first time in 2022. It’s like a ghost town, obviously. Can’t say I’m that keen on being here, but omicron turned me into a bit of a hermit over the last two months and perhaps it’s a reasonable way of me venturing out into the world again.

A lot of recent BBC dramas have had this issue. Start off really strong and fall apart on the second to last or last episode.

2 Likes

Off today. Eldest has been shipped off to the pre school learning factory and I’m giving the youngest his second breakfast. Will be going out for a walk into town for a fancy coffee in a bit.

Bombarded @anon45164313 with playlists last nigh and now hoping that they liked whatever they listened to.

2 Likes