Wednesday Morning poisoned-by-a-Tory-Politician-in-your-aunt's-fantasy thread

Up. Got to take the car for an MOT…do you normally empty the boot? MrS normally says I should but that’s not normal is it? He also makes me remove all the orange peel and sweet wrappers :woman_shrugging:t3:

• Nah leave the stuff in there
  • Yes empty it you lazy poop

0 voters

Going for a mcD breakfast while we wait, then a wander about Leekes where I pick things up and say HOW MUCH and put them back down.

1 Like

I’d clear all the stuff out for sure. Probably I’d hoover it too out of fear of how grim our daughter leaves it.

Oh yes, blame it on the children, I will make a note of that

2 Likes

why would you tell people that

G’morn. Having a peanut buggery bagel and coffee. Gonna leave for work a little bit early so that I have time to listen to a podcast. Touch my bum, this is life.

3 Likes

Are you implying I am a messy person?!

(Dang!)

Pub

bit early

Oh man, I just realised I have a private tour at 11, and no childcare. Bollocks bollocks bollocks.

1 Like

I think it’s so they can check your spare tyre? Dunno though cos some cars don’t even have them nowadays

I always take the big bike rack out that lives in my boot cos I don’t trust them not to fuck it up/ forget to put it back or something

3 Likes

Mmm peanut buggery

1 Like

im working from home :confused: (Ive never looked after a child before!)

8 Likes

a sitcom episode^

8 Likes

Such a quick recovery

2 Likes

I’m waiting to see if any of the other neighbour mums can help but no one is replying yet. Oh man, what a douchebag, this guy books me every year for a school trip from Switzerland so I can’t cancel. OH MAN

Hey everyone

Did the pub quiz at the pub where we are staying last night with the kids and my uncle (who I’ve not seen for 3 years and who didn’t tell us he was here until yesterday meaning we missed seeing my cousin too cos this is my family). We came a scorching second thanks partly to the film round being worth double points and me being a bit of a film dweeb. I also learnt that we might all inherit a condition that makes your fingers go weird in later life, so an emotional rollercoaster

Bit hungover today, it’s going to rain all day apparantly so a day of board games and stuff awaits. Maybe go to the pool but it will be busy cos it’s raining

1 Like

kids like kitchen knives and bleach yeah…?

4 Likes
  • Get up shortly and get my errands and chores done nice and early
  • Stay in bed, worry about all that later

0 voters

Get up and have an afternoon nap

3 Likes

This might be the answer I think :grinning: