Wednesday Morning Thread

Morning all!

Woke up at 05:30 this morning and couldn’t get back to sleep. Been updating the apps on my iPad and installing Word as well. Exciting times.

WBU?

word indeed.

been up since 5.10. done loads already, including sorting out clothes/cd’s for charity shop, got a couple loads of washing on the line, picked a few ripe chillis off the plants, flicked a few 'orrible caterpillars off the chilli plants, cleaned my bike in order to sell it, had 3 bananas and stroked the weird cat from up the road.

probably gonna hit the wall any moment now

Productive morning right there. Three bananas is a lot this early in the morning.

Can’t find our cat to keep me company. She’s probably asleep upstairs somewhere.

Morning - had about 5 hours sleep - woo.

Tea :ballot_box_with_check:
Toast: :ballot_box_with_check:
Massive poo: :ballot_box_with_check: :ballot_box_with_check: :ballot_box_with_check: :ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check:

Yo. Also up since 5:30. Couldn’t sleep due to baby :baby: waking up. So far this morning I have changed two nappies, whirled a mobile(dangly type) around, drunk a cup of tea, been victim of Mrs S’s wily renegotiation of handover time, got dressed, got him dressed and bench pressed him for a bit (his favourite thing atm). Now he’s asleep in the crook of my arm and I’m posting on… Oh you know that bit. Boring post. Fuck off

You’ve both reminded me I need a cup of tea. Nice one.

Hi early risers.

Just had some fruit and yogurt, need to leave for work in a bit.

I’m ok with the banana intake

morning k, sm and sh

gonna be a fucking beautiful day today - down here, anyway. might swim in the sea

Nice. Send the channel my regards. I do miss the spontaneous morning/evening swim. Needless to say I haven’t done it since coming up her

No that’s not what I meant to say

Steady on

YEOW

here he is

the man, the legend

Good morning warny.

Morning. Got the week off as my son’s starting school on half days this week. Sorting out the garage in a bit. Big fun.

:joy:

Bit hungover. WFH. Rearranged footy later.

Oh yesterday had same brilliant lightning. Fucking awesome light show.

Jealous here, always enjoy a good bit of lightning. Any window rattling from thunder?

[quote=“thewarn, post:15, topic:4642, full:true”]Sorting out the garage in a bit. Big fun.
[/quote]

Exciting times for us all here at DiS Towers!

Absolutely cannot be cba’d fuck off