Wednesday Morning Thread

Guys, it’s Cycle to Work Day

was gonna make a thread which wasn’t TCT but decided against it

how was your cycle in? loads of traffic today. fuck off cars. and motorcycles / scooters.

Bricky - builder

A lot of terrible cyclists down the canal this morning. I overheard a walker lady say to a cyclist ‘honey, you should be riding on the road’. On Cycle to Work Day no less!!!1

How did yours go other than the traffic? :bike:

2 Likes

OUT. BOTH OF YOU.

-----------------> Cycling Thread 2.0

it was fine, my bike’s been very creaky since sunday’s time trial and i think i’m going to have to take it to the shop tomorrow :cry: (it needs a new chain and maybe cassette anyway but still)

3 Likes

1 Like

It could be a lot worse! Shouldn’t be too much bunce to fix that right?

I woke up about midnight standing at the top of the bed holding onto the headboard. My boyfriend had to turn on the light and be like wtf are you doing and then i ran out the room. I have no idea what that was about but slept quite well after that.

Gonna go grab some granola from up the road in min.

Anyone started to form a Christmas (and 30th Birthday combo for me) list yet? Was asked by my Mum yesterday to start thinking what I want. (Yes I did type 30…) Bit premature?

What I did do was make a list of films to watch over Halloween. That’s fine right?

The one friend i made at uni on Monday wont be there today cos after induction we got really pissed and she fell in a bush and fractured her ankle and is now on crutches for at least 3 weeks. :disappointed_relieved:

Woah, has ‘system’ censored that image??

£6?

I also had a weird night sleep. Had a sexy sex dream that didn’t involve my gf…

Stop posting your FILTH! Nah, I can still see, but I am quite offended so I’ll probably report your post and hope for a banning.

warny!

Huh, I can’ now see none of the images bar avatars in this thread.

got some blueberry porridge on the go. might be getting the cold, feel quite shit.

Just had a second breakfast of greek yogurt, Jordan’s Country Crisp (strawberry), raspberries and blueberries. Might do some work now.