Wednesday Morning (UK) thread

School run means i wont have time to, unfortunately.

Its only until march anyway, but think it can be curtailed by either party if not working out.

Fucking do it imo

1 Like

The cat has climbed onto my bed and is purring incessantly.

5 Likes

Yeah, i think im leaning in this direction tbh

1 Like

Yo. In work early, Glasgow later to see Public Service Broadcasting

I’m not the best at taking my own advice but bold new challenges lead to good new things. Not always the easiest route but totally worth it.

SATAN! Etc

Saw two guys on the tube who can’t have been more than like 23 in expensive suits heading in to work in ‘the city’ - made me feel proper old thinking how funny they looked trying to be all smart and professional.

Facebook is other people - Marilyn Monroe

2 Likes

To be honest I mainly posted it with a guilt at how much I’m turning into this sort of FB’er minus the shit Minion memes, and how many of my ex uni colleagues with older kids already are!

My ma’s too woke for Facebook so she’s got an Instagram account. Her attempts at hashtags are ridiculous:

#bakemybriebacon/honey#prosecco/brewdog#winning combo

:man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Morning all.

Back in work and just about recovered from the birthday. The TV added a secret surprise party on top of an already fine weekend which broke me. Glad to see DiS didn’t have any kind of existential meltdown in my absence…

My mum isn’t on social media. My dad is though and kind of ruined Facebook by joining and instantly having thousands of friends. I only have people I give some kind of shit about on there but it’s sad to know even if I went all out friending everyone my old man would still be more popular than me.

I hope everyone is well. Really glad to see @bamnan came back - gonna have a listen to the Shining Force II album shortly :+1:

2 Likes

Very tired. Stayed up till like 4 watching basketball. Just had a coffee and it seems to have made me more tired :frowning:

Born Slippy 2017 needed work

5 Likes

Glad to be back :slight_smile:

P.s happy birthday :birthday:

Did you get any fun presents?

1 Like

Morning!!

I had a dream with another DiSer in it. This time it was @Twinkletoes who was was there to meet me at my mum’s wedding (I was late, I keep on having late for things dreams :persevere: ) he was very nice. Would dream Meat again.

3 Likes

:grinning:
Amazing!! I love hearing about people’s dreams, but this is pretty much the pinnacle. It was a beautiful wedding, btw - just great to see the beaming smiles on everyone’s faces.

1 Like

I think there’s something hilarious about the idea of you as a Facebook parent typing Google search words into your status updates.

1 Like

Sounds like a very emotional dream…

4 Likes