Wednesday Morning?

I think a quick text to check would be fine? I don’t think I would mind if it were me.

2 Likes

do it!

2 Likes

Sat in a handover meeting to discuss my handover notes. Just let me go and write them!

Left the house two minutes ago and already seen two waistcoats

4 Likes

not seen many cutting about glasgow funnily enough

1 Like

It begins!

Am very tempted to sack this off and have a nice walk around Regent’s Park. Turn up, sign in, do one.

Forty five minutes late in for work, everyone knew I had been out on the piss watching the WORLD CUP!

Grand soft day in here though. Might miss the game later as my GF and I are going for dinner and meeting a potential future housemate.

that’ll change come the marching season i’m sure

3 Likes

STILL in a meeting discussing handover. Let me go and do the work ffs.

That’s cos you’ve not bumped into me today :wink:

@plasticniki

“On behalf of community.drownedinsound.com, we miss you and hope you are doing well x”

How does that sound?

1 Like

yes!!!

1 Like

not threatening enough. i’d go something like

“get back on the boards or else.”

3 Likes

“On behalf of community.drownedinsound.com, we miss you and hope you are doing well x p.s japes says get back on the board or else”

9 Likes

My friend offered a burglar a cup of tea once! Her flatmate had brought a guy back the night before and she thought that the person she could hear moving around in her room after the flatmate had gone out was him.

2 Likes

Ooh god :scream: that’s awful :frowning: your poor friend!!!

did the burglar graciously accept?

She was fine, the bloke looked a bit surprised and said no so she left him alone and it wasn’t until her flatmate got home and found her laptop missing that my friend found out he’d been a burglar and not the bloke from the night before!

No, that would have been a bold move