Wednesday Morning?

yes!!!

1 Like

not threatening enough. i’d go something like

“get back on the boards or else.”

3 Likes

“On behalf of community.drownedinsound.com, we miss you and hope you are doing well x p.s japes says get back on the board or else”

9 Likes

My friend offered a burglar a cup of tea once! Her flatmate had brought a guy back the night before and she thought that the person she could hear moving around in her room after the flatmate had gone out was him.

2 Likes

Ooh god :scream: that’s awful :frowning: your poor friend!!!

did the burglar graciously accept?

She was fine, the bloke looked a bit surprised and said no so she left him alone and it wasn’t until her flatmate got home and found her laptop missing that my friend found out he’d been a burglar and not the bloke from the night before!

No, that would have been a bold move

Was spinning around in my chair in the office and almost gawked all over the floor because I got so dizzy.

I am an office worker (and I am thirty years old.)

3 Likes

Just popped into Regent’s Park to see these lads:

GET THAT PIGEON OUT OF THE WAY!

11 Likes

Pigeons have a right to parks too :frowning:

2 Likes

:grinning: you’re completely right, i was mad at it for worming it’s way into my lovely family portrait.

My brother wrote his thesis on wood pigeon behaviour. He gave it to me to proof read it and he had misspelled pigeon as “pidgeon” in the title. Fucking no idea how he missed it.

6 Likes

One of those times where you write a word down so much that it loses all meaning and you doubt yourself about how it’s spelt.

Maybe (s)he was an adopted aunt/uncle.

I was just bantsing with a Simpson’s reference but I feel quite bad now.

Sorry, I missed it on first reading, didn’t mean to make you feel bad :frowning:

No worries chief :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

maybe he just played too much Pokemon and assumed it was the same as Pidgey?

Join me in here man.

2 Likes