Wednesday night feat AIBUFTSB

Hi!

So feeling irked about a particular event that happened today and thought I’d see if I am over reacting (I’m not)

Basically, colleague picked up some rubbish from outside my classroom and put it on the side in my room as I was standing there and he was going into the loo which HAS A BIN.
I pointed this out to him and he just laughed.

The more I think about it the more I am irked at this rude and aggressive little power move.

• YABU
  • YANBU
  • IDK

0 voters

Anyway. Dinner? Plans? Rain? Cold? Misery.

1 Like

You should start using his desk as a bin.

3 Likes

hello slightly cold but don’t really care got five days off coming up

think that’s the longest holiday i’ve had in over a year so yay

2 Likes

just remembered that christmas happened and that was more than five days, but still… yay

Sounds like he fancies you.

6 Likes

Big holiday plans??

It did?

2 Likes

hopefully walk up a hill but we’ll see

1 Like

He’s only human

2 Likes

:star_struck: this is actually making me feel much better.

Less a power move more a poor emotionally stunted man unable to just be nice.

4 Likes

Yeah laughing when you pointed it out took it from thoughtless behaviour to disrespectful behaviour, I’d be annoyed too

Dismayed by the weather soon, I was getting so used to the sun 🥲

Sausage and cheesy chips for tea with this, which is insanely good as it turns out

Gonna watch more Peep Show and drink more beers.

6 Likes

you love harvey nichols!

1 Like

Had a bit of a nightmare at work in which I was briefly implicated for something I had no knowledge of and was only incidentally involved in. We straightened out the who was to blame but guess who has to pick up a lot of the resulting work (thankfully not too much work). Knackered now.

My wife did an order from there cause she wanted to feel fancy so who am I to stand in her way!

1 Like

I bloody love mustard btw. Look forward to it more than the food it’s condimentising

1 Like

Throw the rubbish directly at his head.

3 Likes

SAUCY!

1 Like

Wholegrain>dijon>american>english>french