Wednesday night feat AIBUFTSB

YAKUBU?

1 Like

I’m not really sure what the types are but I think I remember french is mild and disappointing, I like the ones that make you feel like your nose has gone underwater in a swimming pool

2 Likes

Yes! Like with horseradish sauce.

2 Likes

used to get some excellent wasabi crisps from Corby big Tesco when I was over there that did that. Hope they are still out there somewhere

1 Like

Can’t decide what takeaway to have. 50% of me wants burger and chips, 50% says “i always have burger and chips”

What are your other options?

I don’t think a burger is exciting enough for a takeaway, need something you can really just slob out over like a massive pizza

That’s the problem these days, there’s too much choice.

1 Like

Do what I do. Make a poll, let DiS decide and then order something completely different.

2 Likes

Fun day of working from home with the silly toddler around her 8th covid test. Absolutely exhausted and still have a load of work to do. Bloody hope she gets a negative result early tomorrow so we can ship her back to nursery.

Having pizza as a consequence.

1 Like

Yo!

Had pizza for dinner.

Feel knackered tonight even though a) I got the train to work rather than cycling, and b) only had to engage my brain for about 30 minutes while I was at work.

Just ordered a kebab.

6 Likes

New Monster Hunter patch, isn’t it, so tonight I’ll be staying in and playing computer games, for a change of pace.

On that episode of The Office with Idris Elba, not sure how I ever brushed his awful accent under the carpet, think I ignored it because I fancy him much more with a terrible American accent than his real English one.

I’ve got to that stage in the Office where the filter has gone a little and they’re letting anyone have a cameo (e.g. talk of the Fingerlakes)

2 Likes

fingers crossed for you!

2 Likes

Hallo everyone! Did a bit of a clear-out of the back room earlier so now I’m sitting in there working with a nice colour-changing light on and it’s very relaxing. Not quite finished messing with the space yet, but it’s nice to just have somewhere pretty uncluttered and chill to work.

Aww man Michael Collins (the man who didn’t go on the moon) died :frowning:

He does a pretty good accent in The Wire doesn’t he? Been ages since I watched it mind

2 Likes

I don’t think he does, he just talks quietly so we don’t notice as much. I cant remember tbh

1 Like