Wednesday night feat AIBUFTSB

It’s winter IV messing with us.

4 Likes

Damp and freezing :ballot_box_with_check:
Pie and chips :ballot_box_with_check:
Snooker loopy :ballot_box_with_check:

5 Likes

Got so much stuff stuck in my teeth but cant brush my teeth as will ruin my beer :frowning:

Had a bolognese. Stuck it to the woke brigade somehow by putting Worcester Sauce in it.

Watching the snooker now. Need to put the bins out later.

2 Likes

Got into bed about 20 minutes ago.

1 Like

Floss? (Also, what beer? Currently enjoying a Broken Dream with the snooker and 6Music.)

You and @riverwise are making my parents look like party animals.

2 Likes

Walked around 10 miles today
Bought and replaced a broken down pipe. Carrying it back for three miles as it wouldn’t fit in the car
Got my covid jab
Got a train for the first time in 13 months, which was my nerve wracking than the actual jab
My football pals who I’ve not seen in over a year want to meet up and go to a beer garden, so doing that in two weeks.
Just filled in some boring financial planning form for my pension. Yawn.

Back to work tomorrow after 8 days off :frowning:

4 Likes

Dont enjoy flossing

Its one of the new Tesco Cloudwater and friends box or whatever its called. This one is a DiPA with Eko Brewing ‘a London base African-inspired’ brewery

1 Like

I was really tempted to go to bed at 7.30 too

1 Like

I’ll add you to the weekly reminder going forward :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Harvey Nicholas does sauce u what

2 Likes

I am the sleepiest manches who ever manched

Quite relieved to have wfh tomorrow, getting up closer to 9 than to 5 or 6 in the am

Listening club tonight. Theme was ‘early loves’ and my mate picked the first cd he ever bought so once again I am posting this image very happily

Mum and dad bloody rinsed this in the car. It’s such a great record. Near Wild Heaven and Belong make me feel mushy.

Am now watching an appalling quality vhs transfer of the jools Up set cause it’s been a while and I used to HAMMER it. Old jools titles are a nostalgia riot.

2 Likes

Merry snoozes to you manches. Looking forward to my now standard weekend evangelion viewing

1 Like

Electrolite :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I didn’t listen much to Out Of Time for a long while because of Radio Song (which I’ve always found a bit naff). But I’ve grown to accept it, and love the rest of the album.

1 Like

It’s a dodge opener cause half of it is the stiffest funk workout but contains one of the most heartbreaking choruses they ever wrote! Not that I thought this aged 10 :smiley:

The more simple and direct, the more effective the album is for me. Belong’s wordless chorus is so moving, I just get lost in it.

1 Like

I’m making some Electrolite linocuts at the moment :purple_heart:

2 Likes