Wednesday night thread

GL xxx

1 Like

hope it all gets sorted out. would be a shame to turn that down : (

1 Like

I had pasta with griddled broccoli and pinenuts.

Playing football at nine. Think I might start a sports thread tomorrow to celebrate DiS minor sports achievements.

Oh I’ll make sure I go, even if it turns out you have to go on a specific week or something. My friend is mostly a freelancer, it’s not really the date clash. I just get anxious about the uncertainty. Like it could all get cancelled or something until it’s certain and booked, and I got excited about nothing.

Completely alone in my flat for the first time in what feels like weeks
It’s weird
More recording time I guess

Team griddled broccoli ^5

2 Likes

Sushi’s on the way.

Hi all. Listening to Belle and Sebastian, in the process of making cod fillets with roasted squash and mash and drinking lovely English sparkling wine. Good start to the evening.

Sounds tasty

1 Like

THINGS I HAVE THAT I CAN PUT IN THE OVEN:

– Sweet potato
– Fucking lots of carrots
– A fair amount of halloumi

Dunno what to have with it though. Have a couple of frozen soy products that I don’t really fancy. Also some frozen falafels that I don’t really fancy. Some rice. Frozen peas.

Zero broccoli.

word up, homeslice

Slowly coming to terms with being fat.

Being thinner won’t make me 21 again, won’t bring back my old life, won’t make me happy in itself.

Drinking beer and eating pizza will make me happy.

2 Likes

Amen! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

And with that I’m going to tesco for beer and pizza.

BBL

3 Likes

the problem with eating a simple dinner is you’re hungry again after 45 minutes, innit

gonna eat 4 sainos oat and raisin cookies* on the spin to fill me up

*the only reason I go to sainos, other than their organic porridge

Slept and watched films all day. Still sipping honey & lemon. Going to watch the West Ham VS Chelsea game then bed.

Main issue tonight is what to eat with bake off. Got the end of a lemon and orange drizzle cake, one double decker and that’s it actually. Really cba to go the shop but feel a bit like something ‘nice’

1 Like

Just gonna kick it at home. Tomorrow is gonna be fucking shit so I’m just readying myself. (with beer)

Guys. Guys. I’ve decided what to actually have for dinner. Who wants to guess the winning combination based on the extremely exciting list of ingredients I posted a bit further up? You can win absolutely nothing (ok, I’ll give you a like obvs) if you guess the right thing.

Roasted sweet potato and stuff.

2 Likes