Wednesday’s thread is full of woe (and other emotions)

My first day thread! Dog has been throwing up every two hours overnight, hence the (tired) woe. Hope everyone else had a better night’s sleep. What’s your (non-vomit related) plan on this cold but rather pretty morning?

6 Likes

Oh no, poor dog :cry: poor you!

I’m working in Liverpool this morning to be a background worker for some photos, would be ok if I’d washed my hair last night. Ooops. Anyway, what a treat :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Dinner out later (noodles I think) :yum:

2 Likes

Went to bed at 8pm. Got up about 20 minutes ago but only had about 7 hours sleep :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

Weary m9s

Get well soon the pooch of @bunique

You have my sympathy, I’ve been up a lot the last few nights with one pooch who is on new medication, which is playing havoc with his insides. The smells coming off him are offensive.

In the office today, lots of external people to meet, lots of CBA to get through first…

Morning

Waiting for some garden furniture to be delivered ‘between 7am and 6pm’

It will arrive:

• 7am-9am
  • 9am-11am
  • 11am-1pm
  • 1pm-3pm
  • 3pm-5pm
  • 5pm-6pm

0 voters

It says they’ll call ahead when they’re on the way but it’s my wife’s phone number on the order, so I can’t even pop out with the dog. Wife is at work til 6 tonight as well, so I’m potentially in it for the long haul.

Going to give the house a good hoover and mop the kitchen and bathroom floors. Need to do a bit of work admin as well. Should keep me busy for ooh… An hour?

Morning all!

I went to bed at ten and pretty much slept through until 6.30 but feeling very tired. Not sure if it’s just down to my first full day working from work in two years but I’ve got a LFT going just to be safe.

I’m heading back into work at lunchtime for more ‘teaching’ and I’ve got football tonight.

Can i get up? I always get up…eventually

2 Likes

Oh I’m so tired

1 Like

Big argument with friend rolls into … day 5

Agreed to bowling tomorrow so lazy evening in tonight, might go for a massage after work

That’s all folks!

Stayed up playing computer games until 1am, silly safebruv

1 Like

Are you arguing about Chelsea buns again?

1 Like

tired. sore. hayfever. cba.

She threw up a lump of bone about 7am (spoilered for those having their breakfast) and seems to be much better. She’s sulking because I haven’t given her breakfast yet to see how she goes. I sense an unproductive day ahead.

1 Like

Have both kids today. Not really in the mood for this tbh.

That’s daily mate

1 Like

We had a vomiting child last night, with a temperature above 39. He had some calpol and slept, but is bright as a button this morning. He’ll have a day off school sick today and with any luck that’ll be the last of it

In other news, I’m in the office for the second day in a row, something which hasn’t happened in over two years. Is it hometime yet?

Hello all :wave:

Had my first day in the office yesterday…. It was nice, good to see the people on my team. Totally dead though, so it wasn’t what it was like previously, very quiet. Become very paranoid about my rumbling tummy when it’s that quiet, had to constantly eat to keep it at bay. Haha. Like it’s a creature.

Anyway, Wednesday! Edging ever closer to it being Friday! Hooray!

Got so much work to do tho :sweat:

Happy birthday to all the great bunches of bananas @Malva @anon75298087 and @iamwiggy :heart: xx

4 Likes

In this case it was the fact she’s a massive greedy monster who doesn’t chew her treats properly :smiley: she has a pretty sensitive stomach at the best of times but she seems back to normal now

1 Like

Ooof, it sounds like a rough day all round for a few of us. I think we should all treat ourselves to an especially nice lunch to make up for it.

1 Like

Been getting out for 15mins ‘before’ work. Which seems like a bit of progress but not when you consider this after 2 hours in bed and after the latest time id like to start work