Wednesday the 2nd Thread

Staff development day

@AQOS are you going to be on the radio?

Our family friend passed away early this morning. I’m so grateful we got to visit last week. Fuck cancer so much.

2 Likes

I’ll know in a hour or so, I think

1 Like

So sorry dingers, much love to you and your family xxx

20 Likes

Really sorry dingers :heart:

4 Likes

Back me up here guys

3 Likes

@roastthemonaspit not gonna be on, they asked me to be the backup contestant but nah, gonna go for a walk instead. Thst @anon19035908 probably stole my spot, the shit

Oh booo :confused:

My phone must be on the blink :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Sorry. As queen of knobbed I have a duty to remind you of the k that precedes the n.

1 Like

ceeeeeeeebs

You watching too?

3 Likes

Come back on Television, and carry on playing

1 Like

Here goes another one

Yr missin a k

1 Like

Tiny human dropped off successfully and he was even enthusiastic by the time we got to the gate :blush:

Also his dad, who was very insistent on wanting to walk to school with him, was a no show to my great relief (and luckily not to R’s disappointment, he didn’t seem to care less). Would have been nice for him to send a message more than two minutes before when we were due to leave and were hanging around waiting already, but I’ll take the blessing of getting to take R in without the stress of him there too.

Schools are noisy places, huh?

21 Likes

You go, tiny human!

(This almost auto corrected to Tony Human, which I’ve decided is the funniest name ever devised)

3 Likes

This is quite a funny coincidence actually, because as we were walking there another boy waved to R and said to his mum “that’s my friend!” (I think I recognised him from R’s old preschool, but not entirely sure), R waved back, then the other kid shouted out “HI TONY”, much to mine and R’s bemusement. Not sure if mistaken identity or forgotten name.

10 Likes

:smiley:

1 Like