Wednesday; The Evening

Hi! Had a good day doing some productive stuff and also starting a big US Office rewatch. Got steak and dauphinois potatoes for tea as a treat and I’m very happy about it. What’s going on, friends?

1 Like

Also for the FAO of @kermitwormit

10 Likes

:grin: :heart:

1 Like

Had one of those days at work that saps you of the will to live. Now lying in bed waiting for takeaway burgers to arrive. We’ll see if that perks me up.

In cumbria. Its nice

17 Likes

That’s in France

1 Like

Youre thinking of coimbra (which still isnt in france)

2 Likes

Got a load of washing/tidyingup to do.
Gonna finish my book, I think.

Evening Funky, evening everyone. Just wolfed down an M&S spaghetti and meatballs, and it was good. Passed my annual performance review, which was good, and some clear areas to improve, but they were what I’d expected. No idea what’s coming down the track jobs-wise, so of course I’ve just asked the insurance job decorators for a quote on painting the outside of my flat because I’d rather get a professional to do it.

2 Likes

MA WAYF

1 Like

Slept or stared at my phone all day so that was a waste.

Might have some of my last ice cream and will probably watch Lovecraft Country. Cba with much more.

Just been out for a bike and nabbed the local legend for a local segment!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:smiley: just had an ad for this website come up on FB and they obviously couldn’t license the names of the albums and it’s glorious

For example

4 Likes

‘Problematic for the Sheeple’ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fucking done mate.

3 Likes

‘Exotic Delights’

Terrible day at work. but finished at 2.30 so…

Having fish and mashy peas for tea and a few beers. Grandpa has been put in a hospice so feel a bit weird

1 Like

Made a deconstructed Spanish Omelette

8 Likes

Sparks are missing a massive trick here if they don’t have a Gratuitous Socks and Senseless Violins range of merch.

2 Likes

things I have done today:

. played tennis
. talked about the beatles
. ate a greggs sausage roll
. worried about my garden
. ran a bath

1 Like