Wednesday. The Evening.

Hello hello,

How’s it going what you doing?

I’m at my parents now until just before New Years. I’ve mostly been eating strawberry roses and watching Christmas films. “Your Christmas or Mine?” Was actually pretty great :blush:

7 Likes

Hello

I’m still working and am going to leave myself with nothing to do tomorrow, should have paced myself

1 Like

13 Likes

Gorgeous

2 Likes

Made a very very spicy chicken noodle soup :hot_face::hot_pepper::slightly_smiling_face:

Now havjng a very warming hot toddy :relaxed:

11 Likes

Saw this on my train seat and cracked up a bit

@Kallgeese knows

Evening

M is asking to go to bed early for the first time ever on the night i can’t let her as got the dibble coming over in 15 mins :policewoman: #acab

Playing Firewatcher but really need to tidy my room

Another busy day and now I’m all tired and that. Got jacket potatoes with cold meats and cheese for tea then it’s present wrappin’ time. Had a lovely time in here today also:

6 Likes

Had Meera Sodha’s vegan recipe for whole roast cauliflower and nut pilaf | Vegan food and drink | The Guardian for dinner.

Was banging.

1 Like

I love strawberry roses and the orange ones, I only want the sickly chocolate because I am a child

1 Like

I might make this on NYE if I don’t end up doing a sprout curry.

1 Like

Doing a total Bam at the mo. Eating strawberry and orange roses in the bath :sunglasses:

1 Like

RIP

6 Likes

Evening @Witches et al :wave:

Still feeling very chuffed about my DiS secret santa gift :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Had a chicago town pizza to myself for tea cause Mr s_w wasnt hungry after big work lunch.

Now watching Mindhorn in my pjs. Should do some wrapping/packing (as we leave for Scotland early Friday) but im not. Will sort tomorrow!

5 Likes

played some zelda
did a run
made some ramen
my partner got us on the inner circle of catsitters on our street
might… beer?

2 Likes

Got some sort of lurgy. Yay!

Should I treat myself and fappable to takeaway?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Which one?
  • Curry
  • Chinese
  • Kebab
  • Pizza
  • Fishies and chippies

0 voters

Just at stereo for a pre-gig Vish and chips and hot toddy

Gonna get a boozy hot chocolate and burnt cheesecake after I think