Wednesday: The Eveninging

Alright? Evening threads are proper slow at the moment eh? I blame people with lives who go places and do things. Weirdos. Anyway, tired out as usual and been sorting new flat stuff so ordered burgers for tea. Crime TV and not much else until bedtime I reckon.

3 Likes

Just had a lovely nap in the park before the sun disappeared. Promised myself I’d sort a load of shit out this evening, and it’s nearly all just fun plans but still … cba somehow?

Cocktail regardless

2 Likes

Evening, Funky and all others!

I left early due to my early start so I’ve whacked a chicken in to roast. Unfortunately the potates and carrots have gone bad so chips and freezer veg will accompany instead.

Tonight’s agenda: some presentation making, some TV and ice cream.

3 Likes

Got soaked twice in the stupid rain, so now collapsed onto sofa with AF Guinness…but @JaguarPirate has put the cocktail idea out there to ruin my good intentions.

1 Like

Cocktail Martini GIF by Archer

Whatcha thinking?

1 Like

What kind of burger order does a true connoisseur like yourself make?

It’s from the kebab shop so just a 1/2lb cheeseburger with bbq sauce. Have ordered the ‘mighty burger’ from there before (none of them have details listed) and it was a burger with doner meat, a fried egg, cheese, onion rings and burger sauce on. Too much going on for me so now I keep it simple.

4 Likes

Whiskey Sour?

1 Like

My waiter admirer has brought me multiple drinks AND I got dessert tonight!!

drunk beer fest GIF

8 Likes

Evening.

Going to watch the Wolves shortly :wolf: :wolf: :wolf:

Last game of the season for me as I’m otherwise engaged on Sunday.

As a treat it’s pre-match pints X local Indian tonight

9 Likes

First curry I’ve made in months. Pleased with it.

10 Likes

Balti?

Chicken tikka korai

1 Like

Classic. Felt like a tequila day so went for a La Familia

6 Likes

My girlfriend is making some food for me tonight which is really much appreciated as i have reached my upper limit on takeaways for the month.

Might try and get out of bed, but cbf. Maybe I will return to work tomorrow but they seem to be 100% fine without me haha

The tequila inspired a change of heart, so have gone Mezcal margarita!

5 Likes

Good man! Since you already have the mezcal, if you want to try it (though I don’t bother with the cinnamon part)

1 Like

Thanks, was just looking it up! Will definitely try!

1 Like

Meh

1 Like

+1

2 Likes