Wednesday the second of December

I bet someone else is starting the daily thread at the same time as me

Tell me your news instead of them!

I have to take 'er indoors to the GP, then take her back from the GP. This is what qualifies as news in my life now.

Good morning @rob.orch, good morning @epimer, good morning DiS, and happy birthday to my mum. :birthday:

12 Likes

Happy birthday mummy 29!!!

3 Likes

29? She wishes!!! LOL SHE OLD.

2 Likes

Disaster of a morning. Was meeting my mate at 6:30am for a lil bike ride but I had mechanical problem meaning I had to go home. Fucking bikes. I woke up at 5:30 for this!

sighs

1 Like

AW noooo

Well that’s not very nice to your luvvely mummy

Morning all!

Pretty much a full day of catching up on missed assessments today, which is good because I need to do some food shopping and get some admin done.

I might buy something for my lunch or I might just eat a cool guy lunch of a pile of toast followed by advent calendar chocolate.

Plans tonight involve hopefully watching Songs from The Second Storey.

She’s mummy 28 until she’s mummy 29. That’s a fact

4 Likes

It’s actually my 29th birthday today.

I’ll probably go for a walk and get a takeaway for dinner :partying_face:

16 Likes

HP BD! :cake:

2 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

12 Likes

Happy birthday! :partying_face:

3 Likes

All the dread. All of it.

R is only on two and a half hours at school, take out half an hour for walking back and there again, another hour for a phone appointment, leaves me an hour to get everything else done and there is more than an hour’s worth of stuff to do by quite some way :upside_down_face:

Got a private wedding tour but really really could do without it this week despite it being my first in months. So much sitting at the computer work to do instead.

Had a dream that I was hanging out with Point Break era Patrick Swayze, a guy who kept changing into different people (someone from Reef, Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen) and, best of all…BITT :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @aggpass! And never stop upping those Toffees.

1 Like

HB AP! :cake::birthday::partying_face:

1 Like

Bon anniversaire, la mere du vingt-neuf!

Welcome back to the boards too. Missed your swashbuckling swagger.

Alright

Got a tonne of stuff to do (a big shop, empty the spare room for everything for new carpet to be laid, take squidge to hospital for a hip appointment, then work until 8ish).