Wednesday then I suppose

was a difficult sartorial choice today. chucking it down but big waterproof jacket would be too hot. settled on a hoodie and an umbrella.

1 Like

I would absolutely be at home with a keyboard and my laptop, finishing what I started last night. This work shit is an annoying distraction.

edit: not useful. Ignore this post.

prolly spend all day at the pictures. there’s a few films i want to see out the now.

What are these films everyone wants to see? I thought cinema was a dead art form???

Sound choice.
I opted for big black pea coat

i would watch:
dunk irk
the biggled
it comes at night

I’d probably go and see Victim at the BFI as part of their Gross Indecency season and then Rosemary’s Baby at 6pm!

hi everyone.

Wishing you a lovely lovely Wednesday x

3 Likes

And you Bammers.

Thank you for the album, I really like that first track.

oh thanks mate, really glad you liked it :slight_smile:

up bright and early to bury my nan’s ashes. felt shit. when looking at her plaque i realised that her name is an anagram of the version of my grandad’s name they’ve put on there, which made me feel comforted

5 Likes

:frowning: rough week for you huh?

well she died back in May, but yeah, it’s been a bit of a rough one… luckily only got 2 half days at work left this week and off to a pool party on Saturday for a friend’s birthday.

well that’s something to look forward to for sure!

1 Like

desperately craving pizza. do i get pizza before work today (I leave the house at 12.30) or tomorrow (not in work)? obviously the sensible answer is tomorrow, but i might be able to make myself some nice food tomorrow given that i have all day to make it.

listening to Al Green and trying to stay calm

just get pizza whenever you want pizza. simple!

5 Likes

good general life advice, tbh

I want it now but the pizza place doesn’t open til 11 :cry:

yeah I meant whenever within reason! You can’t buy pizza in the mornings perv!