Wednesday thread 11 02 20

Morning!

Feel very free to interact with my complaint

Got any good compensation recently?

3 Likes

What’s Steve’s username?

4 Likes

Didn’t realise my real name would appear in the preview!

Oh well

1 Like

Is this the Terrible Things Posted On Social Media thread?

5 Likes

Morning DiS,

I’m having to wear a suit to work for the first time in as long as I can remember, but I didn’t get around to ironing last night, so everything’s a bit crumpled. I’m going to go with it and hope no one comments on the basis that I’m looking considerably smarter than I normally would (albeit with room for improvement)

1 Like

Morn

Haircut day! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Very tired, slept badly last night and was really cold. It is pizza Wednesday though!

1 Like

Somehow made a really terrible cup of coffee this morning and whoever fixed the heating for the rest of the office yesterday has managed to completely break mine, so that’s good.

Got a Chicago Town vegan stuffed crust frozen pizza for dinner tonight that I’ve been looking forward to for literally days.

2 Likes

@steve_loves_sainsos

have had the fucking pepsi max song in my head for a week its driving me insane

taste SHOCKING
got yr mouth POPPING

PEPSI MAX PEPSI MAX

argh don’t even know the fuckin words

Hi Wiggy and friends

Also haircut day for me, but sadly not hanging out with @he_2 and @Flashinglight.

So excited that I have a car for the first time in four years that I just want to go and drive somewhere pretty. Gonna go home for the weekend and I can’t waaaaait.

3 Likes

Your real name isn’t Wiggy? Then what the fuck is real anymore.

2 Likes

I hear Glasgow is very nice this time of year.

Don’t tempt me, I am desperate to go on another driving holiday round Scotland.

FIZZPOPPIN
got yr MOUTHDROPPIN
super TONGUESHOCKIN
feel the TASTEROCKIN

head first
flavour burst
hit 'em with that max taste
to free your thirst

let’s GO ice COLD thrillandneversugargottalovethe
PEPSI MAX PEPSI MAX

1 Like

Okay Joke, sorry, won’t tempted you with a trip. That would mighty mean of me, when you can’t get away right now. You’ll find time soon to be able to get away though, and it’ll be there when you do get a chance.

6 Likes

can somebody reset japes

8 Likes

I think we can file it under first world problems

1 Like

Have you tried Irn Bru 1901?

Today, I am 355 days sober. Isn’t that mental. Ten days away from a year of sobriety.

18 Likes