Wednesday thread ft. questionable toilet

Ohhhhhh

Got proceedings paused for this ffs

3 Likes

How about you sit forward and try to line it up with the water, bypassing the shelf entirely?

Just go for a poo, Eps

9 Likes

What’s yer problem, never inspected a poo before?

https://twitter.com/EverySheriff/status/1104521528165621760?s=20

9 Likes

really disappointed the second photo doesn’t have skidmarks all over it

4 Likes

First hotel we’ve stayed at and we’ve been upgraded from the cheapest room to a deluxe sea view for free. Result

9 Likes

different toilet

Way ahead of you

questionable toilet

Are you just the porcelain on which we shit?

1 Like

The toilets in my office have a shelf. Absolute disgrace.

Woah oh woah oh woah

questionable toilet

I wanna get close to poo

6 Likes

was walking to the train station this morning, knew there were some delays but as I was about to go in some guy stopped me and said all trains were cancelled due to a fire. so I walked to the bus stop to go a different way, checked the National Rail app and my train was fine, arrived on time a few minutes after the guy told me no trains were running. he’s absolutely done me there.

8 Likes

tell them when you did it you got snugglepuff

1 Like

Anyway…

Trying to fill the day as R isn’t out with his dad like he should’ve been. Would love to take him to the pictures to see the new Shaun the Sheep but he is still saying films are too scary :frowning:

Not sure what alternative to suggest, forecast seems a bit rubbish for the seaside and don’t really want to head London way as doing that tomorrow to see my dad.

Morning.

Off to Sheffield for a little tour around Park Hill (again). Then might try and see some Phlegm murals and that ace Now Then one from last year before heading home.

Recorded my tour last night so got to listen to my own voice all day to commit it to memory. Already sick of it after one listen.

2 Likes

fuck sake

7 Likes

that’s amore

16 Likes