Wednesday Thread. Happy Woden.

Good luck, although I fear the amount of props for Friday selfies might take a tumble.

2 Likes

My Revolut banking app has a feature where it shows me my card details and it is so useful.

1 Like

Oh I bring those from home.

1 Like

I’ll get that for you, my card number is **** **** **** ****, the expiry is ** / ** and the security code is ***

2 Likes

Oh that’s weird, everyone else see if the same happens to them.

5 Likes

Lots of time to bring that sourdough back to life

1 Like

Uh oh. I clicked the link and now I want 5 new jumpers :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I did say they were great! There are multiple jumpers, badges and tee shirts of various sizes in this household

Already? too soon your Maj. Too soon.

3 Likes

Went to the shop and had my card decline because it’s expired, new ones on the bedside table.
Got my phone out and transferred some money out of my bank onto the monzo card i’ve got on apple pay on my phone and paid. What a world.

Nobody behind me in the queue thought it was cool but i did.

2 Likes

That is an excellent jumper.

1 Like

zzzz am i actually awake

been really naughty and made a Jamon Iberico sandwich.

1 Like

Is it naughty because that’s not the way you eat Jamon Iberico or a sexy/ mischievous reason or other?

1 Like

you’re ‘supposed’ to have it as is, tbh. making a sandwich out of it seems really stupid as its expensive as fuck, but it was quite good anyway.

1 Like

have it with melon sometimes which is great.

“I’m eating it the English way… Yeah, with chorizo and chips, obviously.”

1 Like

Got possibly the worst and most painful gas pains in the history of gas pain, which coincides with my first meal out this evening in checks notes… About seven months.

In the words of @barleysugar, fuck off.

Turned out nice again.

5 Likes

May I please draw everyone’s attention to this poll:

1 Like