WEDNESDAY Thread - Is That All There Is?

Off to work here, have a cool Wednesday people.

Is that all there is?

2 Likes

Technically first day of new job today. That’s fun innit.

9 Likes

Hey o/ me too

Have a good day

MPunk beats me - 7am work start here (bloody Australian office). Still, February eh…

Morning troops! Had a class interview yesterday and kinda want this job. Hope I get offered it as soon as tbh. Then I can relax a bit.

Had a rough sleep. Dreamt I was on the great pottery throw down by accident and was struggling to make a series of ceramic bird feeders and made the kieth guy cry tears of anger and shame rather than joy.

I’m losing it.

Kid has a bunch of school work today today and I have a tonne of work to get through but I think I’d like to just eat mcdonalds and rest on the couch tbh

3 Likes

You’d love to see it

3 Likes

Too

Much

Snow

16 Likes

Good morning @midnightpunk @frenchtoast @anon73286315 @Petagno @escutcheon @Unlucky @BodyInTheThames and everyone posting below :arrow_down:

Today is my Friday of sorts. I have a four day weekend, but what to do? Will probably be supervising home learning. I can’t even really get anything done in the garden as it’s too cold and damp. We’ll see. Anyway, that’s tomorrow! Today I am… working from home all day, just for a change.

Here’s the :sunny: DAYLIGHT UPDATE!! :sunny: anyway:

London
:sun_with_face: :crescent_moon: :clock1: :heavy_plus_sign:
07:35 16:53 09:18:36 +3:24
Edinburgh
08:03 16:50 08:47:41 +4:07
King’s Lynn
07:37 16:47 09:10:37 +3:35
Salcombe, Devon
07:46 17:12 09:26:16 +3:14
4 Likes

This has just reminded me to open the blinds so thanks :+1:

2 Likes

Didn’t sleep very well. I think I was worried about Billy from married at first sight

1 Like

Got some really laborious work to do that I can’t be arsed with. Might get an orange malteaser bunny on my lunch so I have something to look forward to.

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

8 Likes

It’s 8 degrees so went for a long run earlier, then a long shower. Going to have weetabix and a matcha and almond latte. Still disgusted at how much I used to pay for this drink when its so easy to make. Invested in a £10 bag of matcha powder and a £10 matcha whisk last year and I’ve made at least 50 drinks so far

I need to get back on the matcha. I went through a phase of a turmeric ginger matcha with oat milk and it would just make me feel pure health!
My problem was I’d need like a tiny bit of oat milk and not get through a large carton so it would go to waste. I don’t like it with almond milk which is what I have on my cereals/porridge. Wish they’d do little cartons of oat milk

1 Like

Doesn’t oat milk last for a pretty long time?

Sad toddler was up from 9-11pm and 3-430am. I’m feeling great as a result.

1 Like

4 Likes

Probably! I could also learn to make my own small bottle of oat milk also cause it’s just oats maaan

Could you freeze it in an ice cube tray?

Also: this phrase suggests that it tastes disgusting.

2 Likes