Wednesday Thread

congratulations!

:champagne: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Morning kids!

Another day iff, and I had big plans to take Jimbo rockpooling then go out for breakfast somewhere, but despite the weather forecast saying sunny intervals it’s been raining all morning. So we’re loading around instead and hopefully things will improve as the morning goes on

Thankyou! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nine years! Great work! Are you already hatching plans for your tenth anniversary next year?

1 Like

FAO of Mr & Mrs @sine_wave

Happy

Wedding Anniversary!

2 Likes

If you’re going on a day out with your family in the mountains and the weather says 80-90% chance of rain (and an Amber warning) until midday, and 10% chance of rain after that FOR THE REST OF THE DAY, would you agree that you should wait til midday to go out and enjoy the 10 hours of daylight from that point on, instead of going out in dangerous rain and getting completely soaked while trying to do tourism?

‘The weather isn’t always right’ has been my answer to that and it seems I’ve been outvoted 3 to 1 and we’re going out now. :man_shrugging:

Which side would you fall on? Please help me determine if I’m insane or my family are

• Better to go out now for some reason
  • Better to leave it til midday and have a dry day

0 voters

(the day out should take around 4 hours tops)

Strong reminders of last night’s pizza when I visited the toilet this morning.

I’d consult the radar before I made any decisions. Don’t ask me how you locate the radar, my bf is the house weatherman and knows all about the radar.

3 Likes

We are indeed, hoping to be able to have a party with friends and family! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thankyou! :smiley:

1 Like

woke up late, turned up for work about 15 minutes late and the office wasn’t even open again. ffs people i’m trying to be a bad employee here.

turns out the pret near my work doesn’t do smoothies. total disaster imo. gonna have to start drinking even more coffee to get my money’s worth.

Started work at 8.30 feeling fresh but the sleepiness has just hit. o no.

morning tr00ps

on a townhall thing with work where they’re having a discussion about race and mixed heritage. it’s eye opening, which is the point. really interesting.

but there’s an interesting contingent adding in that “well, if you go back far enough, we are ALL mixed heritage” that feels a lot like “i don’t see race”.

anyway

1 Like

Cocktails for l8r have been cancelled. Will probably just hit the gym post work now

Someone has been watching Ahir Shah’s comedy routine …

In a shit mood now.

Just go for cocktails on your own

3 Likes

Course we left at 10 and it has been sunny until now (when I wanted to leave) and now it’s pissing it down. Ffs

2 Likes

Hot, thunder, lightning, hail storm, rain.

waaaay