Wednesday thread

This came up on my Google memories today and I don’t think I’ve shown you all my :avocado: t-shirt…

Mr A Taco was a bit shy about being in the photo… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Aaah yes! Just found I’m already following them, I presume i may have asked you about them before :laughing: love their stuff :heart:

1 Like

Waiting on a few “presents” for myself today. Haha.

• a garish cardigan that will probably look awful on me but I had to try.
  • a Hornsea pin plate that will act as a teabag drying plate.
  • two picture frames for my Hadley collage prints.

Must stop buying things as a way to make myself feel better :scream:

3 Likes

RIP random back hair

2 Likes

I had one visible chin hair that I’d pluck every time I saw it, for about 10 years. Then about 5 years ago it stopped growing back. Weird.

2 Likes

There’s a guy working on our phone line so I’ve got no broadband and can’t do any work. This might sound like a good thing but if it continues I’ll have to go into the office, which I don’t want to do, so I hope he fixes it soon.

take it to the thread!

1 Like

In slightly more positive delivery news, my new sunglasses have arrived already! I didn’t even receive a despatch notice.

And we’ve managed to get a Sainsburys slot for 11-12 tomorrow too. Fingers crossed they deliver otherwise we’re really in trouble.

2 Likes

Do you ever have such a good weekend planned you just cbf with the rest of the week?

Hi, not doing great. Very close to going off work sick and causing more issues.

Another step closer to Spring…

Patitently awaiting the bluebells and tree blossom…

5 Likes

Sending hugs :heart:

1 Like

All I need now is to be able to leave the house:

4 Likes

some guy in an interview just made a really awkward joke about getting deported (white, British). mate.

Added with one extra I forgot about!

Works though! (Temporarily) X

I love a window shop now, add to basket, leave a week. By which point it’s out of stock and I feel I’ve saved ££ :rofl:

2 Likes

Did you know that the shape of the ideal millies cookie is called “squircle”?

1 Like

Hello!

I’m feeling very “meh” today. Lots of people I need to get in touch with are off work (or “working” from home/their cabin) this week because it’s the school winter break. Getting very close to releasing my festival dates and the juicy news about who’s doing the official opening of the festival though, which is both very exciting and somewhat terrifying.

However, this time next week I’ll be in the middle of a full spa day with some ATDs so that’s something I’m very much looking forward to right now :pray:

Are we back?

Are we?