Wednesday thread

Is thee not a thread yet?

I’m awake when I don’t want to be. How can I get back to sleep for an hour?

Get off DiS.

I’m still in bed, could someone bring me a cup of tea please? Thanks

Tried that and it didn’t work

Also still in bed so no

Very difficult to get up this morning, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Off today. Think I’m going to take toddler out for a walk today. Making a Moroccan style soup later for tea (that ottilenghi one i posted last week.

@keith 100% longer longest word again today

1 Like

Hello and good morning!

I’m just arriving in Manchester for my first day in the office, how exciting! Reckon I’m gonna hit New Century for lunch

Hope everybody has a cute day

I don’t want or need to get up for another hour! I want to be asleep!

1 Like

i’m awake and i’m LOVING IT

Teams and Outlook down apparently

Works for me

Today i am mostly listening to Norman Fucking Rockwell by Lana Del Ray. It’s really very good.

1 Like

What was i up to 6 years ago according to google? Being productive at work :sob:

1 Like

Overslept because the baby kept us up all night, have to give a presentation in 5 mins :melting_face:

new car day

:gift: :oncoming_automobile: :gift:

1 Like

Morning DiS

Just having a coffee and watching Fraiser again. Will get ready soon and head down my Mums.

Need to go shops at some point too.

Morning all :wave:

I’ve been out and about since 4.30am and am currently in Peterborough - will post the :sun_with_face: DAYLIGHT UPDATE! :sun_with_face: when I’m back home.

The cat just waltzed over and put his pom pom in my chai

He’s looking very pleased about it rn.

12 Likes

Morning,

In the office, so an early start today. The M25 was fucked, so that was nice, and then just as I was getting in I got a ping saying that some people couldn’t access any microsoft applications. A great start, I’m sure you’ll all agree.

It’s pretty misty today