WEDNESDAY Threadivision

My year today story is landing in Sri Lanka for the start of our cut short travels :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

You’re selling an item online

• It’s not sold until I have the money, will take better offers
  • Happy to put it on hold for the person who told me they wanted to buy it (at least for a while)

0 voters

also morning, nice day here. Will get out for a lunchtime walk, might go see Memories of Murder tonight since my flatmate is out

Haggling over a new amp as above, hope it goes my way!

I’ve answered as if I was you - it’s not really my sort of thing but it’s the sort of thing you’d wear.

@rich-t I quite like it. And you know I’m one stylish mofo

1 Like

classic Geesy :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s nice but in this country, what’s the point of a coat without a hood?

You know what I had the other day and it was 10/10 when I expected 5/10 at best? A chocolate orange twirl. Might get another. Twirls imo are traditionally shit but this one is so good

1 Like

Yes, I’ve been eating these. It’s a good combo

1 Like

Good morning all,

Having a great morning so far -
Burnt my finger on my straighteners and then when I was already running late for work I stepped in a pile of chunky cat sick :upside_down_face:
Hope my sweet girl is okay :confused:

Hello. I’m on the antibiotics so now for ten days my life will mainly be spent working out when I can eat, because I have to take them four times a day, on an empty stomach. My stomach’s rarely empty.

I almost bought one of those the other day but @avery gave me a Look and told me we already have too much chocolate in the house :sob:

1 Like

I don’t understand

2 Likes

You haven’t seen our cupboards.

2 Likes

In a secret place surrounded by art for a thing

1 Like

I KNEW IT. You’re banksy!!!

3 Likes

After this call I’m having another Moka pot, I don’t care what anyone says. Feel like I’m about to walk into the lion’s den

Squirrel hasn’t touched his bagel thin. I genuinely remembered I hadn’t done his breakfast at half 11 last night, so I got up just to toast half, put PB on it and leave it on the windowsill and the little furry fiend hasn’t touched it. What do I do, then? Leave out a menu??

He’s got me in the palm of his tiny hand and he knows it.

3 Likes

Be right round!

1 Like

Why are lots of them missing the spray nozzle thing? Do they go in a big painting gun thing? What’s your favourite colour? So many questions.

2 Likes