WEDNESDAY Threadivision

I might have to have another one then - I was quite disappointed with the one I had

2 Likes

Spider-kid, spider-kid
Does whatever a spider-kid does

2 Likes

I was hoping the big reveal was it’s not his kid :laughing:

1 Like

This job I’m applying for is asking me to spot five deliberate mistakes in their job advert. Problem is that I think I’ve found six

Don’t like this 4D chess shit

3 Likes

He’s trying to work out how to talk shit about your breakfasts on Squirrel Trip Advisor.

1 Like

Got an afternoon of The Empire Strikes Back followed by Memories of Murder lined up for next month at the Prince Charles. Weirdly, though, the last time I saw MoM there huge chunks of the audience were laughing at the scenes of Kim Roe-ha beating up the “suspect”. I guess it might have been embarassed laughter, but didn’t sound like it – more like treating police brutality as, somehow, comic.

Just add a glass of Baileys for a classic Christmas breakfast.

4 Likes

Really want to see this, but it’s only on the Curzon streaming service where the rental prices take the absolute piss compared to every other service

:smiley: the EFFORT I put into that rodent’s meals I s2g

1 Like

There’s not even any mention of a DVD/bluray release for this remaster, which seems odd when they’ve gone to the effort of tidying it up in the first place.

Which makes it 7 mistakes, obviously.

3 Likes

Hey hey, I pulled a muscle in my back/shoulder/neck typing yesterday, so here I am, typing with a hot rice pouch on my neck. It’s so nice, I should do this more (the rice pouch, not the pain). I hate muscular pain so much, it’s radiating up into the side of my head.

Hope everyone’s well, it’s lovely and sunny here today, did a lush dog walk as part of the school run which has really started me off well.

1 Like

Now getting GoogleAds for Pandora (the jewellery shop). Not seen them before. But YESTERDAY my little bro was in my garage/workshop telling me he’d just applied for a weekend job there.

Apple and Google are evil geniuses.

1 Like

Was meant to go with Mrs F to the hospital for her MRI this morning but she was up all night having panic attacks so that’s cancelled and now I might make a lasagna.

Big love to Mrs F x

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that, they’re the absolute worst. She’s very lucky to have you to make her lasagnes though! Hope she’s feeling better x

3 Likes

She’s currently very asleep!

1 Like

thought you were the poster pushing the swing and thought ‘thats a bit harsh on his kid’

1 Like

Good :heart: hope she has a day today that Garfield would approve of

2 Likes