Wednesday. Wed. News. Day

working from home. won tickets to the launch of Manchester beer week so off to drink some exclusive free booze this evening :smiley:

1 Like

Last day at school as have interview tomorrow and trip on Friday. Exciting stuff

Wearing my super sundress and all.

12 Likes

Going back to London today because it’s my b-day tomorrow. Not staying long.

So warm. Didn’t have time for a shower this morning so atm I feel grimy even tho I showered last night. Late for work and CBA with it anyway since I’m gone in six days.

#Grimy4Corbyn

2 Likes

Have we got a ‘times you’ve publically called somebody out’ thread going on the new boards?

Guy next to me at the tobacco kiosk (I was buying stamps, alright?!) last night brought a basketful o’shite over to the till and the checkout lady politely told him it was 6 items or fewer but that she’d put his shopping through anyway. He started moaning and told her to ‘smile’ over and over again, so I leant over and told him it’s hard to smile when a customer’s being a patronising dick.

Think this heat’s really getting to everyone (me included).

14 Likes

Good one! He sounds like a fucking prick.

Imagine actually telling a woman to smile. Imagine.

2 Likes

yas kween you told him

2 Likes

Morning. Not a great night’s sleep tbh, feeling a bit worse for wear. Currently drinking something worryingly close to a litre of coffee at my desk.

Got up at 5:30am to go to the gym. I had a vegan protein shake after and my god that shit is grimage village.

I also had a peanut butter bagel.

I’m going to get a coffee now.

I’m bored already.

Seemed a bit cooler and more sleep-friendly last night.

Was really hazy and cool again when I left home, the sky has brightened up and it’s nice and sunny and warm again. Or it would be if I wasn’t stuck inside all day. Weather like this makes me miss working outdoors.

Feeling very much like I cba with work today

Happy solstice everyone!

11 Likes

Was weighing up whether to play the sexism card but just thought calling him a dick was enough.

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

rumbled!

2 Likes

Great wordage.

5 Likes

Morning everyone. Just had bircher porridge and coffee in my pants, putting off going to work by reading DIS
I’m cheating myself as I’ll just have to stay later

Eesh, just use a bowl next time…

3 Likes

Had you not done the washing up?

1 Like

Too slow!

3 Likes