Wednesday. Wed. News. Day

Don’t think they’ll fit tbh, it’s my track thighs

Any other females in your house?

Only the chickens, duck, and rabbits in the garden.

is he likely to have taken them as a souvenir from a shag?

Just put down money for new digs in Leeds.

E X C I T E D

3 Likes

Exciting, what area?

My niece really likes the board game I got her (I’m a bit bored of it already tbqfhumble). Which is a double win, because it’s another step on the penoid training program, but more importantly it’s a game about RACECARS and I’m trying to counteract all the fucking princess and kitchen stuff my mum and sister keep buying her.

1 Like

Headingley

1 Like

why would racecars counteract the princess stuff? you trying to say princesses can’t drive racecars?

fuck sake eps you horrible monster

3 Likes

Indeed. Peachy & Mario Kart, lad.

Always find a couple I’d missed when I go back and look at it. Excellent

1 Like

One of the neighbour’s cats was lying in the road when I got back. Didn’t budge when I pulled up to him. Just looked at me when I bipped the horn. Had to get out and shoo the cheeky sod.
Needs taking down a notch, I think…

They’ve got chauffeurs, obviously.

Because WIMMINS CAN’T DRI

FAO all:
What should I wear to my interview tomorrow? It’s to be a lifeguard and I’m expected to do a swim test so I don’t think a suit is called for, but jeans are probably the wrong way

Comments below

speedo and pool sliders.

1 Like

Nah, she’s four. A Haba games one called Monza. You roll six dice and can move onto a forward space if you have a matching colour. Introduces the idea of having multiple possible moves and choosing the best one.

Actually has more player agency than Monopoly, thinking about it.

I’ve made banana chocolate brownies with caramel on the top. Might possibly be the best thing i’ve ever done.

4 Likes

turned it down surely?

Just back from work, it says it’s 33 degrees on the thermostat, I’ve opened every window.

Tomorrow I was supposed to have a half day so I could head to London and see a play the evening without rushing. Today I extended it to a full day, so tonight I’ll be drinking beer.

We’re going to head to London early, might go to the Barbican and look around this.

Any recommendations of things to do in London to kill a few hours?

BANNED ACT

1 Like