Wednesday. Wed. News. Day

Morning everyone. Just had bircher porridge and coffee in my pants, putting off going to work by reading DIS
I’m cheating myself as I’ll just have to stay later

Eesh, just use a bowl next time…

3 Likes

Had you not done the washing up?

1 Like

Too slow!

3 Likes

Ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebs

Morning!

It’s a bit cooler in Glasgow today. I’m going to tie up some final student results from this year and interview some students for next year.

I have about twenty hours of work left before August.

Hi everyone.

Happy solstice!

I’m clockwatching today as I’m going to Glastonbury tomorrow. All my friends are already there!

Watched Julian Temple’s Glastonbury film last night. It was supposed to “get me in the mood”; but I was already in the mood and now I just can’t concentrate. This is how excited I used to get about Christmas.

Had a really smutty dream about my line-manager last night and now I feel quite awkward around her and can’t really look her in the eye.

1 Like

Where are you looking?

3 Likes

Today’s plan: hayfever and procrastination.

Although I’ve actually got quite a lot of work to do, and the weird quite-high-up guy who looks a bit like Piers Morgan that I’m doing work for is actually in the office today, so I’ll have to pull my finger out.

Sake.

Usual story…

Going to be a scorcher today. Playing in a fifteen piece band later so I have to go and drag an amp across town in the heat. That’s going to be fun.

eating some granola

good morning

mornin troops,
i drank more than i should have last night, including a couple with our very own and lovely @Unlucky
the ex then arrived at the flat later on to talk about some stuff, wasn’t too bad actually.

think i might go to the van and get a greasy bacon & black pudding roll :slight_smile:

How much electricity do these desk top fans use? Cause mine’s been on since 5am and I don’t see it going off anytime soon. :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

who gives a fuck laelfy?! Mine’s on so much of the time and quite often not because it’s warm just because i like to irritate people :wink:

Well I do give a little fuck since it’s my electricity bill. But it’s not going off regardless so hey ho.

1 Like

Pretty sure you can mitigate the cost accrued by the desk fan by switching off your fridge.

ah right, so you’re paying for it?! maybe just open the window then :slight_smile: