Wednesday. Wed. News. Day

Yeah screw going into a baking office when it’s 32 degrees, I’m working in my pants today.

1 Like

Shit, that roll sounds amazing.

3 Likes

Ive been leaving mine on overnight and i sleep loads better with it on. Love a bit of white noise.

1 Like

Must you always bang on about that film?

2 Likes

#heatwave has come to a decisive end up here. had some coffee and enjoying the sights and sounds of thunder, lightning and rain from the comfort of my bed because i have sweet fuck all to do today :metal:t2::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

3 Likes

13 Likes

Today’s gonna be a long day

1 Like

MATE

1 Like

It’s ok, we have the window open too

1 Like

Had a very annoying meeting with one of those people who come in and analyse businesses for changes.
Like the ultimate root of it is she’s realised I don’t really do anything but I’m not hearing salient reasons to think otherwise and my laughing if off method of avoidance wasn’t working.

amen brother

1 Like

Just received a long, polite but ultimately forceful email ending in a passive aggressive ultimatum from a friend. I think I’m completely in the right and am actually quite angry about, however whilst it would be completely satisfying - if I vent I will most likely add more damage to the relationship.

So:

• Vent
  • Keep quiet

0 voters

i think you should post the email here along with the entire back story so we can properly judge

4 Likes

:eyes: :watch: repeat until eventual fan death.

1 Like

Yes! The only way to defeat passive aggression is with passive aggression.

3 Likes

I would, except it’s ultimately so trivial I would look silly. It’s the kind of thing men forget about in seconds but women stew over for weeks.

I’ve got myself in trouble quite a bit in the past by being confrontational, so maybe I’ll just let this one go.

1 Like

just leave it be - no one wins by engaging in this kind of nonsense

can we all guess what trivial thing the falling out is over?

I’m going with unreturned Tupperware

it’s all true - I do not occupy the moral high ground

1 Like

You just have to keep the passive aggression so low key that you can claim the higher ground.

3 Likes