Wednesday. Wed. News. Day

Well Murray the Athlete has done me.

And I’ve coffee in my mouth.

edit: Rhyming Douglas!

2 Likes

If you click on my image, it expands to the full list. Might not work proper on mobile I suppose

1 Like

Oh yeah. Well, I’ve seen it now.

Thanks and stuff.

Can I go home yet

Hello

Had a massive sleep in, guess last week’s film festival is still taking its toll.

Working from home for a few hours, before meeting up with my ATDs for the first swim of the year later.

Also I’ve just booked flights for a week in Cardiff this October, which will be TEN YEARS after I first moved there for uni. Mental.

Also SKAM (@PocketMouse knows) is on its last ever week which is sad but all the clips are brilliant.

My boss has taken his shoes off. F. F. S.

2 Likes

Let’s get it.

1 Like

taps oan :cry:

1 Like

I imagine it’s raining in Edinburgh now right?

Nope.

Current Weather: Pish

:sob:

2 Likes

I’m bored of air conditioning.

Going for a walk to the company shop to get cheap ice cream and go out in the sun for a bit

Didn’t quite make the 3pm exit… Just sending my final email and then heading off.

Can’t hear a thing out of my right ear so might go to the drop-in session at the end of surgery this evening. See if it clears on the way home.

Just gone outside. Fuuuuuuuuck thiiiis.

1 Like

yeah the protein shake I have is largely comprised of plant based protein, it’s just about about bearable. I’ll be switching after I’ve finished the pack though.

Yes m8

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVmuLFeFJhS/

12 Likes

went out this morning but natch it was just starting to warm up, went out a couple of hours ago and almost instantly broke into a sweat.

1 Like

Good man. Just had a Twister too. The stick had snapped so there was barely enough left to grip between my fingertips.

Thought it’d be a good idea to open the windows a bit on the car to cool things down a bit before home time (current temp 38 degrees, parked on grass that is too). Got 20 yards away and the alarm started going off - Windows up it is then :frowning:

Mine melted pretty quick and dripped all down me, just like the good ol days.