Wednesday? Wednesday.

That’s the day apparently.

My Wednesday is not looking good, I hope you all have better ones in store.

Deffo Wednesday.

1 Like

had a weird dream involving having affairs with multiple shopowners and then arguing with my dad about it
still reeling from it slightly

2 Likes

Good morning!

Today I haven’t got many meetings so I might dye my hair on work time. Got a zoom call tonight to chat about an upcoming photo shoot. Probably need to do some wrapping and check I have everything I need for my other half’s birthday at the weekend

1 Like

It’s Wednesday, and we’re doing a socially distanced meet up with my in-laws (which could be the only time we see them instead of doing Christmas). Streeeessssssed. Looks like a nice day though.

Lots of the bairn shouting for us at stupid times of the night. I am getting my revenge when he’s old enough to really suffer. Best served cold. Best served cold.

7 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

9 Likes

Yeah, I totally understand why my mum would vacuum my room on weekend mornings when I was a teen now.

4 Likes

Think I’m going in more subtly than this though. Amplify the sound of the dripping tap, some unidentified and persistent knocking, I’ve got 10 years to develop a great system.

2 Likes

Got some heavy people stuff to deal with today disciplinary stuff, which I’m not looking forward to. It’s my Friday, and I’ll cry if I want to

Are we absolutely certain it’s not Thursday?

1 Like

Our kid’s special move is silently turning up at the foot of the bed like something out of a horror film (she’s also really tall which makes her seem more like she’s looming) - I don’t think I can repay her back for that one in kind when she’s older without it being a bit weird!

4 Likes

Morning all

Not an awful lot to report today. Am juggling homeschooling with work again. Let’s see how long it takes me to put the heating on. (Remarkably we lasted til 2.45pm yesterday but it was pretty cold by the time I buckled).

One of the nice things about the homeschooling routine is that we ‘start’ at 8.30 with Youtube exercise / dance videos / GoNoodle. Cat Party today!

3 Likes

I had been on a pretty decent 2 day exercise regime of getting up early and doing something but today I have taken a tumble due to incredibly bad period pains. Fuck you womb!! (Is it my womb?! Or uterus? Or are they the same? :woman_shrugging:)

1 Like

Maybe if we will it hard enough it can be.

Finished my two consecutive night shifts.

I’ve been given a box of Covid-19 home testing kits from work. Easily the best thing work has given me this year.

1 Like

Move to somewhere that is prehaunted

2 Likes

It’s my Christmas do today (over zoom). Looking forward to it as my colleagues are really nice and pretty chill. Only problem is that packages were sent to everyone with craft materials in, and mine never arrived so now I have to lead an origami session despite never having done it. Lol.

Butcher, baker and candlestick maker?

Do you prehaunt your oven

4 Likes