Wednesday? Wednesday.

Suppose they don’t think they have to, I only know because my boss was great at giving me all the gossip and she was only privvy to it because she’s doing a lot of handover trainign the new person for the next three months before she goes (again, illegal), so she’s still been in finance meetings etc about it.

Was the wreath worth 120k though? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Evening dis.

The world seems much brighter today.

5 Likes

There’s quite a lot of difference between your friends making you an extra special wreath and Scouts employer’s piss taking ways imo.

3 Likes

[looks at the current view - it’s completely dark]

No.

1 Like

Should see if that heating engineer knows a good electrician

fucking hell, that’s brazen

3 Likes

think about this specific bit of this specific scene of peep show a lot for some reason

find myself nearly enacting it if I want to open a door sometimes.

1 Like

Absolutely crazy/understaffed at the bookshop today. Got such a headache. Day off tomorrow though, yay!

Also very close to finishing my secret samta pressie. I never learn to do it earlier apparently :woman_shrugging:t3:

Is it too early to check? I set a bookmark reminder on this and it defaulted to 8am

2 Likes

My laptop had to install updates

There’s no good excuse to being 10 mins late to wfh

I was late to my first meeting yesterday and I said it was because the plumber and electrician arrived within ten minutes of each other!!!

In reality I was doing a Large Poo.

1 Like

:cherries: Thank you! :cherries:

1 Like

Feel moderately stressed

Stressed enough you forgot it is actually Thursday?

4 Likes

Just remembered last year when someone some letters were going out in my name but someone fucked up a mail merge and half had the wrong details. Fun couple of days that.

Remembered cos a letter has been drafted by a team where I dont understand half of it and its going out in my name and may well be challenged in court. Which will be fun.

Been done here

Last night in Asda, every time I picked up anything reasonably priced I said “Well THAT’S everyday value” under my mask.

I’m not sure I will ever be normal again once this is all over.

STOP MAKING ME THINK IT’S WEDNESDAY!

I

1 Like