Sorry.

1 Like

Big banter dave at it again

1 Like

Why did I not book a Cattery sooner :crying_cat_face:

Driving home to 666
There’s a Mr Miller
He’s a local vicar and a serial killer

Just checking in to say that I tried reading the Rick Stein thread in work and had to stop after two hundred posts as I was scared of having a laughing fit on the phone.

2 Likes

Do I need to know who or what a Rick Stein is to enjoy it?

I only know that he is a bad TV chef but there’s some stellar ‘in the moment’ posting in there.

2 Likes

Only really worth it if you watch the programme live as the the thread is going. 500 posts in 60 minutes. Wouldn’t bother with the historical ones but join in on the 3rd for the last episode.

1 Like

Sorry, you lost me at “TV chef”.

It’s someone who cooks TVs, Epimer.

1 Like

Sorry, you lost me at “cooks”.

It’s someone who chefs TVs, Epimer.

Sorry, you lost me at “someone”.

1 Like

What is it with my bloody needy colleagues and not being able to travel without having their hands held. Boss has just emailed me asking me to check to ensure that we have been allocated seats next to each other on the Eurostar. (We haven’t) We’re spending 48 hours together, we’ll cope not being together for those two ffs.

So you can collaborate on all the work you’ll be doing on the train, obviously.

Bosses always think train journeys are prime working hours though, so they probably want to do something on those lines with you.

As we all know, work travel is actually for reading and catching up on music you haven’t had a chance to listen to yet.

1 Like