Wednesday world wonder thread

lunch with Tuna was great and I am now extremely sleepy :yawning_face:

2 Likes

Shattered - been thinning out ash trees and planting things in some woods in the freezing cold with my team.

Off to M’s carol concert now, but I have nothing to wear as my coat, jeans and boots are covered in layers of thick mud. Summer skirt and bare legs it is.

1 Like

Well that day was terrible had a load of worked dumped on me that ain’t going to get done before the New Year which I am at somepoint going to get the blame for, then had a rant at First Manchester for putting their ticket prices up (and now feel like an idiot for doing it and being one of those people). Now stuck on the bus because of an accident on the motorway. Least we’re apparently having a chippy tea tonight even though it isn’t a Friday.

I think I hate all buskers.

There’s a creepy old man I see here who plays terrible Latin jazz trumpet over backing tracks and always tries to get young women to dance by him.

One time a guy was using a loop pedal to do a symphonic metal version of the Game of Thrones theme

ugh ugh ugh

1 Like

My mum explained in great detail how she was getting a new email “set up” as she’s changing broadband provider or something. I could not face the effort of explaining that no one does that anymore

My stepfather worked in IT all his life so should be guiding her better really

1 Like

Ah, fuck. That’s gutting :flushed:

For the kitties? Mrs Z? The pokemon softies?

It’s the most wonderful
Time
Of the year

Me mostly.

I mean, it’s yours, but this makes me feel a bit sad.

Hugs.

1 Like

I didn’t get my afternoon nap and now I’m cranky. Need to make dinner soon but absolutely cannot be bothered.

Shall I have a bath before I put my house cosies on?

• :bath::+1:
  • :no_entry_sign::bath:

0 voters

How do you spell cosys? It’s not even a word is itm

Do you mean comfies?

No, I wanted to say cosys

But do you mean what we call comfies in our house?

An ATD of mine has the nickname ‘cosy’ and I have no idea why :thinking:

Probably likes to be cosy.
Or is a good hugger.
Or both.
Why haven’t you asked?

1 Like

Not sure why I’ve not asked, not sure I want to, quite like the mystery.

Big Mozart fan?

1 Like